Starting To Feel Really Well On The TF's

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by Mikie, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Just an update. I had stopped taking my TF's during cleanup from Charley and evacuation to Atlanta from Ivan. Ivan followed me up there, but that's another story.

I'm home and have been back on the TF's, one capsule of the TF C and the TF 200 each day. I am feeling better than I have in a long time.

I think with the TF's, the secret is to build up to the dose if one is very sensitive and not to take any antivirals or anything, like colloidal silver or olive leaf oil, which will kill the pathogens in the TF's. They need to stay alive in the blood system in amounts too small to cause disease but enough to cause an immune reaction.

It is during this immune reaction that we feel lousy with flu-like symptoms. Then, we Herx as the body's own immune system recognizes pathogens in our bodies and kills them. After Herxing, we start to feel better. The initial Herxing can be brutal, but that is an indication of how infected we are and how effectively the TF's are working. Rather, I should say, how efficiently the TF's are causing our immune systems to work.

I am very impressed with how well the TF's are working for me. I plan to take them daily for at least another month and then plan on pulsing them. This is a trial-and-error type of thing, so I don't know how this regimen will eventually shake out. I can only go by my treatment on the Doxy for mycoplasmas. I took it straight for about six months and then pulsed it for about another two years. I now do not take it except in unusual circumstances like after Charley blew through, leaving all kinds of bacteria in its wake.

I hope we get more activity on this board as it helps us all to see how those on the TF's are doing. Good luck to everyone on the TF's and please keep us updated on your progress.

Love, Mikie
  2. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

I have prayed you would see REAL improvement and I am grateful to hear this Mikie!

I encourage others to give the TF a chance . I also believe it has helped me sigmificantly. I may have to take it forever, but at least it is a product that makes a difference . It does take some perseverence to see the improvement , but is well worth it.

I pray your progress continues .
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am looking forward to getting off of it, but I know with the Herxing I've had on this stuff that it really works. Unfortunately, I'm now dealing with mold in the ceiling courtesy of Hurricane Charley. It'll get fixed, but until then, I'm having breathing problems, headaches, and swollen lymph nodes.

I hope you are doing well on your treatment.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]