STATUE OF LIMITATIONS EXPIRED ON YOUR LTD??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jgavi, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Jgavi

Jgavi New Member

IF ANY OF YOU GO DROPPED LIKE A HOT ROCK FROM YOUR INSURANCE COMPANIES YOUR NOT A LOST CAUSE-

OVER THE LAST YEAR I HAVE BEEN POSTING AND ASKING PEOPLE HERE IF THEY HAD BEEN BULLIED BY THEIR INSURANCE COMPANYS..

YEAH- WE PAID THEM EVERY MONTH FOR YEARS AND THAN THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO PULL A "BAD FAITH" GIG ON US!
    DONT THINK SO!

SO I HAVE FOUND A GREAT WEBSITE THAT SENDS YOUR INFORMATION TO THE RIGHT LAWYERS- MANY OF US GOT CUT OFF AT TWO YEARS OR 4 YEARS..COME PEOPLE NEVER GOT IT!
    PLEASE GO TO THIS SITE, IT ALSO HAS MANY OTHER LAW SUITS LISTED THAT MIGHT BE USEFUL. A VERY HELPFUL SITE BECAUSE WE DONT KNOW ALL THE LAWS, COURT HEARINGS AND WHATS GOING ON EACH DAY IN THIS COUNTRY! THIS SITE TELLS US WHATS GOING ON!

THE TITLE IS "TERMINATION FOR DISABILTY ILLEGAL", SO WHEN YOU GO TO THE SITE WWW.LAWYERSANDSETTLEMENTS.COM PUT IN THE WORD "TERMINATION" IN THE SEARCH BOX, DONT USE THE QUOTES.
    IT WILL BE THE FOURTH OR FIFTH SUBJECT ON THE LIST OF STORIES. AT THE END OF HER STORY IS A PLACE TO CLICK ON TO FILL OUT FOR FREE, A FORM FOR YOUR LTD STD STORIES.- THE LAWYER WILL CONTACT YOU AT NO COST.
    THERE ARE A FEW MORE STORIES ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS ALSO SO PLEASE BROWSE THROUGH THE SITE.
    PLACE "ERISA" AND ALL THE PROBLEMS THERE.

ALL I KNOW IS THE ATTORNEY WHO IS HELPING ME IS DOING WONDERS- SO TRY IT OUT, IT COSTS NOTHING - ITS A SITE TO HELP PEOPLE LIKE US!
    THANKS RJGAVI

2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I can't respond because it is too hard for me to read things all in capital letters.linda