Stealth virus

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Pluto, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Pluto

Pluto New Member

Does anyone know whatever happened to the stealth virus researchers and their concept?

I have tried emailing Dr. Martin several times over at ccid.org but never got any replies.

Is he still alive and doing research?
  2. Pluto

Pluto New Member

Can't anyone help me out here?
  3. PVLady

PVLady New Member

There is a doctor in Torrance CA - Dr. John Chia who researches stealth viruses and treats CFS and other viruses.

It takes months to get an appt and your doctor has to send all your medical records before you can schedule the appt.

I will be seeing him in January. He had me get alot of testing done beforehand.
  4. winsomme

winsomme New Member

he had a lab in the LA area that did a test looking for something he called the "stealth virus". i had this test done, and test positive about 3 years ago. shortly after that his lab was shut down because he was not properly certified.

some have said it was becasue there were questions about the validity of his test.

personally, i don't believe that is the case. ever since i had this test done, i have believed that my condition is caused by some infection.

what exactly the stealth virus is, is another question. Dr Martin believes they are viruses that developed the ability to avoid the immune system and reside inside cells and alter their functions to the point that the cells no longer function normally.

i have been thinking this sounds very similar to what Dr Chia has been theorizing about a form dsRNA producing enteroviral infection.

DR Martin believes that the virus he found is a form of herpes virus.

i believe he is still around and researching, but his lab as far as i know is no longer functioning.

there are some other products that i think he has been suggesting people try. i think one is called Cellyte. it supposed to help cells produce more energy through an alternate pathway to fight off the infections.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/26/2006]