StephieBee

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Redwillow, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hi Stephie

Thanks for responding to my question about keeping track of threads.

I am glad you weren't offended by my acting like a MOM to you. Can't help myself. I used to work at a restaurant and the young girls used to call me Mom too.

My 24 year old daughter has been in Australia since Jan. She is there doing her teacher's college and having an adventure. We chat almost daily on the internet.I believe she also has FM as she has most of the symptoms.

hugs to my MB daughter.(took me a moment to realize you meant Message Board, lol duh a little slow here!)

hugs Marion (Redwillow)
    [This Message was Edited on 09/11/2006]
  2. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

I knew you it would take you awhile to realize what I meant by 'MB;. LOL! It must be the Mother / Daughter connection!

I was elated to have you take me on as your MB daughter. You are a wonderful lady, and I would have anyone else as a MB Mom. (No offense to any other ladies that are old enough to be my Mom...love you all!)

That must be so hard having your daughter all the way in Australia! I dont know how far it is from Canada, but it is still far! You must be so proud of her. If she is anything like you, she must be a wonderful person too.

I wish her the best of luck. Does she come home at all for the holidays?? You must miss her so much!! But atleast she is there for a good cause.

I wish I could go back to college, but I just dont think it will happen. You understand...the stuff that goes along with these illnesses, finances, working full-time, stress, etc.)

I am so sorry to hear that she may have FM also. She is so young (as am I LOL!!!!). But for some reason I feel bad for others who have these illnesses that are young, even though I am. I dont feel bad for myself though...although I do get a little grumpy about it sometimes!! LOL!!

Love and Hugs From Your Daughter,
    Stephanie
  3. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

When my daughter flies home from Australia in Dec. she will be away from home for 11 months. That is the longest time ever.

She went away to university but was always home for the holidays before.

You are right I am extremely proud of her and try to remember to tell her regularly.

I feel bad for people who are really young getting this illness too. It started for me about your age too but I didn't know what was wrong. I was finally dx'd when I was 45 after I had an almost complete collapse.

Now at least I am taking care of myself better.

It is wonderful that you have an understanding Dad and boyfriend in your life. My husband is very understanding, especially now that he knows what is wrong with me.

have a good day and keep the jokes coming.

hugs Marion/Mom (Redwillow)
  4. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

I posted like a million and one jokes!
  5. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

I will have to work on my funny bone. I used to go on the chats in the evening a lot and I tried very hard to keep everything light and laugh it up. Sometimes it was hard to always be light hearted but usually once we got going every one had fun.

When I started coming here to the message board I tended to be much more serious. I think that is the two sides of my character. The serious one who craves information and knowledge and the silly one who loves to laugh.

So I will have to remember to bring the funny one to the message boards more often. Thanks for the reminder.

hugs Marion (Redwillow)