Steve Halpern

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Aug 19, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Well, I found the subliminal CD I was looking for.

It is called 'Relaxation' and it is by Steve Halpern.

What is good about it is that included in the CD are the words being pumped into your subconcious.

Just for info purposes on my 'Subliminal' post.

nyrofan

p.s. I will let you know how it goes when I get it.

I ordered from Canada. No shipping charge and it was only $13

nyrofan
  2. Tantallon

Tantallon New Member

Nyrofan what messages are being given on his CD. I know it's a relaxation CD but is there anything he specifically hones in on?

Sue
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

tantallion:

I will not know the messages until I get the CD. I think it will be a run of the mill 'You are totally relaxed...nothing bothers you', etc.

My 'Angel Song' which I lost was like that except that the doctor (yes, doctor) spoke on side one and did it subliminally on side two.

All on this CD is subliminal, but Steve Halpern puts the words on the inseret. So, there is no doubt.

I will send the darn thing back if it is not what I want.

I have researched him and all seems on the up on up---no phony music or qualifications.

He has quite a catalog of CDs aimed at hitting sick people who need....whatever.

Yes, I am doubtful, but if it is like my lost 'Angel Song' it will make me feel relaxed.

And I do not sit while I listen to it. I blast it through the house and go about my business.

So odd, though, that after a number of listenings I do feel more relaxed.

I can only hope....you know what I mean?

nyrofan
  4. Tantallon

Tantallon New Member

I really need to try and relax more, so I would be interested to hear of your experience of it.

Cheers for replying

Sue
  5. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Sue:

I will let you know as soon as I get it and will post the messages that are subliminally sent.

nyrofan
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

i had a thunderstrom tape and when I could"t sleep it would help. I loved it.
    now i have a native amercian c/d with a flute. and it relaxes me. sixtyslady