Stevia leaf, another post!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Jun 18, 2003.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

A friend introduced me to SweetLeaf brand of stevia sweetner, called SteviaPlus. Comes in a green box of 50 individual packets. It sweetens well, no aftertaste that I can detect. So far so good with it, for me. You need to start the liquid swirling before you add the powder, or it will clump, though. Seems to be a bit of an appetite suppressant for me, too, interestingly. I've tried other types of stevia before and didn't care for it, but this one is a keeper. Just thought some of you out there in message board land might want to know, since there was a thread awhile back on this topic.

Peace,
    Beth.
  2. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

I need to find chewing gum with stevia, as I have Sjogren's Syndrome and have found it the best way to keep saliva generating in mouth to prevent cavities?..but have not found a good source for the gum..Do you order from a particular company?

Plantscaper[This Message was Edited on 06/18/2003]
  3. BethM

BethM New Member

I don't know if they make gum. I bought this box of Steviaplus at my local health food store. You could try checking their website (steviaplus) if you want. Good luck, and that's a good thought, chewing gum with stevia sweetening.

Beth.