Stick a Fork in Me...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Newswoman, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Newswoman

Newswoman New Member

...I'm done. Today was my last day!!!!!!! Words cannot describe how happy I am to be done with that job. I can finally move on to something a lot more positive in my life. I've even noticed that I'm sleeping better since I turned in my notice.

Stress is really a killer for those of us with FMS/CFS. I didn't realize how much stress can affect me until I went through everything at that job. Although I went through a lot, I wouldn't change a thing. That whole situation has made me a better person, and has taught me never to back down when something is very important to you.

I'll keep everyone posted on how my new (yet old) job is going once I start.

Take care everyone!

Newswoman
  2. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

Good deal, I hope that you start feeling better now. The stress relief has got to be positive change!! Just wanted to say Congrats, I am sure it was the best thing you could have done!

hugs,
    Jeanna
  3. shannonrn

shannonrn New Member

Congrats! Iwas just in that situation 2 months ago and I finally quit. I feel so much better after I quit. I really did not know how much stress I was under until I told them to take this job and shove it. Keep us posted.
  4. pamela

pamela New Member

Good for you..I remember your post and to think people can be that horrid. Actually im going thru horrid myself at work and its just a matter of time for me too. Go celebrate!!! CHEERS!!!! Pammy