Stidham-Debbie

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by LindaH, Sep 7, 2003.

1. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Sweetie, I didn't realize you were so old. chuckle....I will definitely pray for you. I peeked at your profile because I am trying to get people straight in my head. Looking at your birthday and I said wow you must be doing good to be on the computer. 1666 was a long long time ago.

I hope I don't offend you but just wanted to tell you how reassuring it is to know there are more people like me around. I can't spell anymore and can't remember much either. I was needing a laugh about now. Lot of love and fun.

God Bless
    Linda
  2. LindaH

LindaH New Member

I was hoping you would understand my humor. It just jumped out at me and I thought wow now that's a long life.lol Hope you are having a good day. I have always said that God had a great sense of humor and passed it on to His children. If I didn't have a good sense of humor I wouldn't make it. Thanks Debbie for being here.

God Bless
    Linda
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I mentioned your little blooper in my first e-mail to you. I think I said something about you sure get around for someone born in 1666! I think I will be alot slower when I get to be your age!

Hugs Granny,
    Takesha