still alive

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kking0412, May 24, 2008.

1. kking0412

kking0412 New Member

just have not had the energy to wander this far onto the web.

still getting worse it seems. Dr Brewer said he's had a number of patients plateau or get better but I keep getting worse. I feel SO special. he wants to run tons of bloodwork for lymre co-infectants when the (please God) Medicare comes thru (you should have seen him when he wrote the orders, I swear he looked like a happy mad scientist!)
    have upgraded to: Soma (like it) 350
    Neurontin 250
    Hydrocodone 7.5/500 (eh)
    Brewer has me on doxy for now, until he can get me on something better (iv, ick)

SSD: nuthing. I called my lawyer yesterday and finally think I may have gotten her attention. it has been 5-plus months since the hearing w/the judge. 2 months since the SSD mandated drs. call her back Tuesday.

top it off? May 1 when we had all those tornadoes I did something to my left shoulder ~ pinched nerve? torn muscle? sprain? STILL hurts a lot. nothing helping. trying sling. nothing he pain dr can do for me w/o insurance. argh!
    are we having fun yet? how is everyone else doing?
    karen
  2. kking0412

kking0412 New Member

shoulder improving with sling, if nothing else it reminds me not to use that arm! heat is soothing, lidoderm and all the otcs don't really do anything. ah well.

SSD: ready? judge on vacation thru the 6th. anyone surprised? not me.