Still cant sleep psyk eval for ssd

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teene, Aug 2, 2005.

1. teene

teene New Member

Dont know how i did cryed threw most of it.
    messed up on alot of the tests shure would like
    to see it. more waiting hope i get ancers soon,
    will let you all know.
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

It sounds as if you passed your evaluation!

If your cried through most of it and messed up on a lot of the tests, then it sounds like you proved your point that you are not able to work!! That is why I said that you passed it!!

The continual crying indicates that you are highly nervous or depressed.

The tests are designed to reflect your memory skills, drepression, etc.

So, by flunking some of the tests, you again show that you are not able to work.

I'm sure you would like to see how you did--I would have loved to see how my psych evaluated me on my test, too--but unfortunately, nobody ever tells you how you did!

Also, unfortunately, you will not get any answers until you receive your letter from Social Security informing you of whether or not they are granting you SSDI.

Good luck,

(((Hugs)))
    Janet
  3. teene

teene New Member

encurement, It seems i cry all the time latey so much going on the long healing proses mounths of no bending, twisting,lifting cant reach my feet cant sit long 20 min, tops,walks every hour or so, that I like. still flud gates open my mind goes wandering the stiffness,and
    all this pain, the ssi eval,tons of money trouble thank god for family. my second baby off to collage
    two hrs. away, my first baby having my first Grandson in
    a few weeks my 3rd baby made varsedie wressling cheerleader
    and jr vadsedie football she is so excited and costner AKA
    MR fattyboy hes loosing weight and not coughing so much.And
    My honey boy is wonderful threw all my ups an lots of down
    the stress hes under to keep us all going in the right deriction an staying aflout,hes as hard as a rock ,with the
    most comftering hugs I love them all an all i do is cry what an emotional roler coster i would like to slow down.
    Thanks for your support (HUGS) teene
  4. teene

teene New Member

5. Pinkgirl

Pinkgirl New Member

I wish I had cried during mine! I cried for hours afterwards! The guy was a total jerk to me! He was really racist, my psych is Indian and doesn't speak English well, sexist, and was really rude to me about being overweight! I told my regular psych about him, and we both called SS to complain about it... of course we never heard back *roll eyes*

I hope it all goes well for you! You'll be in my thoughts!

Hugs,
    Love