Still fantastic - Sinus~Energy~Sleep on Cytolog

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PatPalmer, Jun 20, 2003.

1. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

This is just a progress report for those following my experiment with Cytolog & natural remedies with supplements & foods.

I took Cytolog for 3 weeks - within a day my sinus cleared 80%. A week on it was 95% and my energy levels went through the roof.
    The Sinus returned some when I stopped but has now completely gone again. My daughters chronic congestion too has cleared 80% but took longer, Cytolog has prevented her usual summer pollen allergies, and also fought off a viral attack at the start.- She has stopped now after 4 weeks to see if her symptoms return...

I definately give Cytolog the thumbs up.

My Father is on my remaining half of the solution to see if it helps with his Arthritis.

I strongly feel this MUST be combined with supplements, enzyme & antidioxant rich foods/drinks, to give the body a full arsenal to put right a malfunctioning immune system.

Love Pat.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/20/2003]
  2. tulip922s

tulip922s New Member

Hope I don't sound too stupid here, but, what is Cytolog and how does it work. Thank you. Tulip
  3. Cin

Cin New Member

Pat,
    First, I want to say how happy I am for you and your daughter. How wonderful to finally find the right combination.
    Second, I want to thank you for all of your helpful info and updates. I have been taking OLE and have ordered Cytolog (it is on backorder, so I have not received it yet) because of how good you are feeling since you began using them. Your posts have been very helpful to me.
    Thanks again,
    ~~Cindi~~
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

Did you buy Cytolog off this site? I did a search in their products, but couldn't find it.

Please give me a pointer?

Thanks, Victoria
  5. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Has the Allergy Research Group brand been your main source? Did you have any herxing symptoms on the Cytolog, or do you just start getting better from first use?

Victoria,
    you can put Cytolog into a search box, and it will bring up various sources from which you can order it>>> It is not available at Prohealth..

Plantscaper[This Message was Edited on 06/21/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/21/2003]
  6. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Cindi,
    I hope it works as well for you as it has me.
    Have you put a diet protocol in place to back it up?
    Keep drinking lots of water too.

Tulip & Victoria,
    It comes as a pump spray which you squirt four times into the mouth and hold there for 20 seconds - twice a day. Tastes of vanilla - very pleasant...

Plantscaper,
    Yes the ARG was the one I used. - Dawn and I had absolutely no herx symptoms.
    The sinus improvement as you know was very quick, my energy levels soared after about 10 days I think (should have kept a record).
    Dawn is not so physically energetic, - feels better within and has a clear head. But she is not into the diet protocol I have taken on, so it must make all the difference...

Both my parents are now on Cytolog *day 3* and have a small positive response already...

My Father with dreadful memory at times said his head feels a bit clearer and my Mother with a swollen stiff painful elbow (had this over a year) has more movement and is less painful too already.

I love a result...

I`ve been off the Cytolog just over a week and energy isn`t quite what it was, in fact I was hyper and had to come off or would have worn myself out!!!
    I have a normal day now in that I can keep going despite feeling tired by 3pm. Still have a sleep but is only half an hour max - not the usual 2 hrs!

I now feel so up together inside and like the machine is well oiled, my fatigue is of a totally different type - more normal.

Love to you all.

Pat.

7. Cin

Cin New Member

Yes, I am drinking lots of water and doing the diet protocol. I have been following your progress and am basically mirroring what you've been doing. I know that we are all different, but I was truly at the point where I was willing try anything. I hope it works for me half as well as it works for you.
    Thanks again,
    ~~Cindi~~
  8. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

I hope so too.

Best part is - NO DRUGS so no side effects... YES!

Good luck & keep us posted.

Love Pat