still fighting w/ssa to get what's mine

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Jun 20, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i called spoke w/woman in the 800#..then she sent a note into them in baltimore...

then i went down to local office they know me by face and name..sad..

i am trying to get my 5500$ they took out of my retro ssdi payment....that was fro the ficticious attorney that i never had......

then i am trying to get my son's retro active ssdi payments on my behalf..he is not disabled...i get it because i have a minor still in school...stops after he graduates high school..

ssa has sent out letters saying i do not owe...they sent out letters saying i owe...about 9k total.....

my local office figured out everything by haND....TO TELL baltimore this lady does not owe any money...

they cleared from me..now waiting for them to clear up my son's account....

said come back in a month if i still have heard anything...

and if i do not like the decision then i can appeal it again...

i pray it get resolved and ruled in my favor...like it should be..

jodie
  2. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Dear Jodie,
    Did you think to tell them that you need that $5500 as your small contribution to the "Big Party" at MRDAD's??
    Before you send that $$$ down to me, make sure that the check from the Feds is "retro" rather than "radio" active.
    I have a policy of never accepting a "hot check" from the Gov. I'm sure you do too?

Sorry you are having a problem with the Bureaucracy!
    MRDAD
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

yep i told them i needed it for a big bash at mr.dads'...she said, oh your father ...i said no ma'm ...if you don't know mr.dad then you don't know what your missing...

he has fibro/cfs and that man can get down like you couldn't believe...he moves on his scooter better than anyone i know..lol

yes the darn red tape...maybe the will invest my money in a nice...that sells or buy outs...then i can kiss the ssdi red tape good bye.lol

lottery for me...

jodie