Still Herxing

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by Mikie, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This is the first time I have pulsed after taking the TF's initially for three months and being off of them about a month or so.

I had five strong Herxes while on them initially, but this is the strongest Herx I have had, including the early ones on the Doxycycline.

I think pulsing is a good thing and I plan to continue doing the TF's that way.

Love, Mikie
  2. spacee

spacee Member

But from an antiviral, not the TF. If you had not explained how the herx differed from the immune respose, I would not have known what it was.

I am going to stop the TF the end of Dec. I am so happy that I found them. For a number of months I have been able to exercise 4-7 hours a week. And that is after 18 years of being able to tolerate only the mildest of exercise.

I will give the MP a go and see what happens. I will keep you informed. It is so good to know that I have the TF's to come back to if needed. On the MP after you have completed it, you are suppose to use the ABX for a month once a year to clear out any mycos. I imagine that it will be the same with the viruses with me...and I will use the TF for that.

After all these years, I am grateful for how far I have come. My cognitive is still pretty bad, so that is what I am hoping the MP will improve.

Thanks for all you do for these boards, Mikie.

Spacee
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This is good news. I know Herxing feels awful, but it signals the beasties are being killed off and that is a good thing.

I wish you the very best of luck with the MP and look forward to your updates.

I think my Herxing is done for now. Good thing too as I'm heading to Denver tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with my kids. Wouldn't diarrhea from hell be fun on a 4 hr. flight--NOT!

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]