Still in disbelief

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by losing my mind, May 8, 2004.

1. losing my mind

losing my mind New Member

Dear Worship Friends,
    Thank you so much for your prayers for my children and me since we lost my husband in a tragic car wreck- now just over 6 weeks ago. The Lord is sustaining us but each day is hard. We have closed his business , but every day there is till so much to do, so many decisions to make- stuff that he used to do for us. Sometimes i still feel like I'm dreaming and that he will still come home. He was killed on the highway- no fault of his own as he was driving home to us from out of town. My mind just can't comprehend that I will not see him again on this earth until either I die or we're raptured. MY heart just aches. My children are doing well at school- at night its hard. Please continue to pray for us. The Lord has answered so many prayers but its a hard long road for us.(my kids are 13 and 10 )
    Praising God for You All

Losing My Mind
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Its good to hear from you. Again, I am so sorry for your loss.
    It must be so stressful for you, having to deal with everything yourself. There are many things my husband takes care of also, that I would not know how to deal with.

I hope you have family nearby that can give you help with the kids and emotional support. I`ll be praying for you and your children.

Hugs,
    Sandy
  3. losing my mind

losing my mind New Member

this means so much to me to actually have people respond to my post. We have a wonderful family and church support system here. I really don't think i would be out of bed each day if it wasn't for them, and for the prayers from people like you. My husband is constantlyon my mind - i dont think 5 minutes go by when i havent thought about him and what we're going through. i know time will help but i will never stop missing him and long to see him again, We were married 16 1/2 years. thank you again

God Bless You,

Losing
  4. dash

dash New Member

I will continue to pray for you that God will give you and your children all the grace and strength you need to face each new day.

I'm praying that you have a good support system with plenty family and friends to come alongside of you and help.

May you experience the love of Christ everyday,in new and unexpected ways.

Della