Still Looking for Rheumy in Memphis

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Meghanne, Apr 14, 2006.

  1. Meghanne

    Meghanne New Member

    Ok, the one rheumy a friend's mom suggested can't see me until June. UGH!

    So I'm still looking for suggestions in Memphis.

  2. LittleBluestem

    LittleBluestem New Member

    I don't think a 2 - 3 month wait to see a specialist is unusual. It might be a good idea to make an appointment for June, then cancel it if you can get another one sooner.

    You should also consider whether this rheumy comes well-recommended. If so, s/he might be worth the wait. It won't do any good to get an appointment sooner if that person isn't able to help you.
  3. Meghanne

    Meghanne New Member

    I don't know his experience specifically w/fibro though, as a friend's mom reccomended him, and she has RA. SO he might be great at that, and not believe in fibro. I don't know. :(


[ advertisement ]