Still looking for San Diego/ South Orange County/Temecula area Pain Dr

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by justlooking, Feb 22, 2011.

1. justlooking

justlooking New Member

Hi. It has been awhile since I've posted on here. I regularly check the "Post your good Dr here" post but still need some assistance in finding a good Dr in my area. I have been driving to Los Angeles from the San Diego area for the past 3+ years, since I moved down here from L.A. It is such a long drive and would like to try to find a Pain Management Dr and Primary Care MD closer to home. If anyone knows of a "compassionate" Dr who will continue my pain management regimine of the past several years, including RX pain meds, I would appreciate any information you have on these Drs.
    Thank you in advance for your help.
    Sincerely
    JL
  2. debilyn

debilyn New Member

Hi,

There's a great pain management group in south orange county--Laguna Hills--called Pain Management Associates, Inc. The doctors I've seen are very compassionate, forward-thinking about pain management and willing to try many things including RX meds. They have a website you can check out.

Best of luck to you

debilyn
  3. justlooking

justlooking New Member

Thank you both for the information. I don't get on this board much anymore. I appreciate the responses you've taken the time to write.
    Sincerely
    JL