Still looking

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by unbalanced, Nov 25, 2005.

1. unbalanced

unbalanced New Member

After reading the responses to Docs & pain meds, I have been looking everywhere on the web for a doc referal site. I have come up with Zilch! I found a couple of sites but they have no info. for my city, I only found head docs listed, I need physical health care, not counseling. Although, I may need it after this frustrating search!! PLEASE, anyone out there that is from Grand Rapids,Mich. or close, do you know of any docs with Fibro experience, an open mind, & not afraid to try opiate pain meds? After 5 yrs, I'm still on the same meds I was given (after fighting for a year) Being on the same thing for 4 years, obviously it doesnt work as well, & I cannot get anyone to listen, I'm so sick & tired of being in constant pain!! Like I said in in my other post, I have done everything & then some to help myself, I do daily, yet I'm unable to find a doc that is worth my money, I want one that will actually work for his/her paycheck!!! I'm getting a bit angry, & I dont want to fall back into all that anger, I've come a long way & would like to continue to move forward! HELP PLEASE, web sites, doc lists, any info to help find the Fibro doc that will help.
  2. elsa

elsa New Member

Did you look on the "good doctor list" here on ProHealth's web site? May be a doctor listed who is located close enough to enable you to receive decent treatment.

I agree with the FFC suggestion as well. You can put that on our search at the top and read all about them.

Elsa