Still recovering from CFS and I'm inviting you to take a look at my blog

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by needtobreakfree, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Hi all, for any of you that have read my old posts, you may know that I have been extremely ill over the past year and a half or so. I am slowly making a recovery. I decided to start blogging more, although my blog is really about personal development. Although I do talk about CFS a bit, I am trying to keep it really positive and not totally focused on ill health, but I wanted you to join me to take a look and follow my progress. I'll probably delete this URL later so it's not out there forever, but if you would like to take a look, it's at

(Edit: url has now been removed)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    ljimbo42 likes this.
  2. ljimbo42

ljimbo42 Active Member

Hi Lisa- I remember when you were here and having such a hard time. So glad to here you are doing better. I read some of your blog yesterday and it sounds like you've come a long way--keep up the good work!
  3. Thank you ljimbo. I remember you from a few months ago. You were very helpful to me when I was going through an extremely rough patch, and I appreciate your help! I definitely can't say I'm out of the woods yet, but boy, I was so bad a few months ago I'm not kidding when I say I thought I was going to die. I'm so thankful to not be like that anymore. There's more work to be done, but I'm just taking a holistic approach and trying to stay really positive and focused on my goals and month by month things seem to get better. I sure hope you are doing well. :)