Still set aside Thursday for spiritual eve on the Worship Board?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cactuslil, May 15, 2003.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I scanned the numerous pleas for assistance, support, and offerings of advice. I have not time to answer a few very important ones but I hope to feel well enough after Will and I get back from rehearsing for a young woman's upcoming wedding reception to come back here.

I took a brief nap w/the C-Pac and compressed oxygen and work up in another world! lost an hour so will return later.

Love....Cactuslil'
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We have so many new members here that I doubt many know that on Thurs. evenings, we all pray privately for all of us, especially for those of us with special needs.

This is a private, nondenominational volunteer project that was started by a member named Billy, if memory serves. You can pray, meditate, whatever it is that is spiritual or religious for you.

We try to all pray at the same time in the U.S. and Canada. It's 11:00 p.m. Eastern, 10:00 Central, 9:00 Mountain, and 8:00 Pacific. I'm looking forward to it tonight as it will fall during the lunar eclipse. Should be quite a spirit-lifting event.

Thanks again, Lil. Appreciate the reminder.

BTW, y'all can visit the Worship Forum to see who needs prayer or to ask for prayer.

Love, Mikie
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Part of the joy of homeschooling is the spontaneous "moment". I did not know we were having a lunar eclipse this eve...Thanks! We keep the larger telescope at the ready in Will's room.

Yes I remember Billy/Billie (I forgot the correct spelling) starting this gentle reminder....just stop for the moment and remember all of us with this syndrome and 'its' buddies. Love Lil'
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Lil, we need the Thursday night reminder for sure.

If you can, keep us reminded of it!

Shalom, Shirl
  5. dsames

dsames New Member

Thank you for posting this message. I knew about the worship board but did not know thursday nite was a concerted effort.

I pray every day, many times, sometime all I can do is say "God I need you" and He is aways there.

He has promised that where two or three are together in His name, He will hear. I know when we all concentrate on a specific need, He is there listening.

God Bless.

Shirley