STILL SUFFERING WITH PAIN.... HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tes, Oct 24, 2002.

1. tes

tes New Member

I've been taking tylenol #2 for a couple of days now and the pain is still there. Does anyone still experience pain after taking strong painkillers? Do they take time to work? Rib pain is so bad and I need relief soon. Someone please help!

Take Care,
    Tes
  2. tes

tes New Member

I've been taking tylenol #2 for a couple of days now and the pain is still there. Does anyone still experience pain after taking strong painkillers? Do they take time to work? Rib pain is so bad and I need relief soon. Someone please help!

Take Care,
    Tes
  3. Betty50victor

Betty50victor New Member

Sorry Tes but NOTHING has helped me yet. All I've gotten from pain pills/muscle relaxers is a cabinet in my kitchen full of meds. Hope someone else can shed some light on something that might work for them.
    As for me, I've just about gave up on meds. Like the damn
    rhue. doc. said couple days ago, "we don't even know that much about what to do. Let's just try another med."
    So much for docs...................
    Hope you feel better soon. Betty in Lancaster now
  4. tes

tes New Member

is it that strong pain killers don't work? If it's our muscles, than something should help. I'm really confused. When I have period cramps, I take anaprox and it helps, when I have a headache I take tylenol and it helps. Why the hell can't any meds take away this pain. I think I've given up with this hell.

Hope everyone is doing well,
    Tes