stillafreemind, shell and beanz

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by krisinkansas41, Nov 21, 2002.

1. krisinkansas41

krisinkansas41 New Member

Thank you for the words of encouragement from a busy message board. It means alot that you took the time to respond to my post.

Does anyone have remedies for constipation. I already had a problem with it, now my meds make it twice as bad.
    Thanks again, Hugs,
    Kris
  2. krisinkansas41

krisinkansas41 New Member

Thank you for the words of encouragement from a busy message board. It means alot that you took the time to respond to my post.

Does anyone have remedies for constipation. I already had a problem with it, now my meds make it twice as bad.
    Thanks again, Hugs,
    Kris
  3. karen55

karen55 New Member

Take colace, or another stool softener every day, like milk of magnesia. Sometimes eating dried prunes or apricots will do the trick. Good luck!
  4. LindaGa

LindaGa New Member

Constipation and me are good friends.LOL,and the meds do make it worse.Iv"e had hemroid surgery because of the constipation for so many years(what a pain trip that was)and I couln't use the morphine I hulcanated bad for it and kept tring to climb out of bed they had to strap me down.I now use colace every day 1-3 according,and dulcalox for a laxative if i cant go,also the dr told me to take mineral oil instead but yuck,give me the colace i try and eat fruit,greens every day,salad helps me the most,also if i eat a few cashew nuts Im heading to the bathroom,also drink alot of water.If I had started this sooner this year it would have helped me not get hemroids again(no surgery I hope) Hope this helps.God Bless,LindaGa