stillafreemind

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Nov 2, 2002.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

I also use JuicePlus, and it is a great product. I like the Complete drink mix, makes me feel good, gives me energy in the mornings. It's also a 'no-brainer' to make my breakfast at 6:00 in the morning! It is a marketing product, but I've not been pressured to become a distributor. I buy it and use it because I like it and I think it helps me stay healthier! I've done the MLM thing, and I am not the right personality to sell stuff. I end up giving it away... silly me!

Peace,
    Beth.
  2. BethM

BethM New Member

I also use JuicePlus, and it is a great product. I like the Complete drink mix, makes me feel good, gives me energy in the mornings. It's also a 'no-brainer' to make my breakfast at 6:00 in the morning! It is a marketing product, but I've not been pressured to become a distributor. I buy it and use it because I like it and I think it helps me stay healthier! I've done the MLM thing, and I am not the right personality to sell stuff. I end up giving it away... silly me!

Peace,
    Beth.
  3. BethM

BethM New Member

in the mornings, so I can't help you there! Mostly, the JuicePlus has kept my immune system healthy, I think. I am a school nurse in a very busy high school office, and I don't pick up the 'bugs' the kids come to me with. I also add in ground flax seed meal to my breakfast drink, 3 tablespoons now, and that helps, too, to keep me healthier and keep my resistance up. Also helps with skin and hair health. I'm glad to hear you and your family have had such good success with the product.

Peace,
    Beth.