Stomach and spleen pain ??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kalley167, Apr 21, 2006.

1. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I posted this on the lupus board also but no replies wondered if anyone here would know. I also have FM/CFS. But...
    Is this part of Lupus?? I can feel fine one minute then Wham I have terrible stomach pains and it feels like my spleen hurts and is swollen,At this time I also feel like someone has pulled my plug and I am totally wiped out, then I either get so sick I am throwing up or running to the toliet with diarreah. Is this part of this illness? I am not going back to see Rhumey until May 10th, but wondered if anyone else does this and what they have found out about it. I hate it. I never know when or where it will strike me. Please any info would be nice.

This happened last night again, I feel so whipped today, and everything it aching. ugggh

2. marilynb

marilynb New Member

I don't know if I have had spleen pain but I occasionally have very bad stomach cramps. Sometimes, they are so bad, it feels like I am in labor. The pain is usually followed by diarreah, then the pain goes away.
    Lately I have been hurting like everything is just stuck in the middle. I am sick & feel like throwing up but don't & then so constipated I cant go.
    If you find out what it is, let me know. My Rheumy tells me it's IBS but has never really checked for that.

Marilyn
  3. cardem55

cardem55 New Member

I don't know if it's a syptom of Lupus, but I'm starting to believe it is of FMS. The same symptoms hit me Tuesday like a brick for the first time. I'm just starting to pull out of it today!
  4. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I am going to ask my Rhumey about it when I see her. I will let you all know what I find out.