Stomach and spleen pain ??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kalley167, Apr 21, 2006.

1. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I posted this on the lupus board also but no replies wondered if anyone here would know. I also have FM/CFS. But...
    Is this part of Lupus?? I can feel fine one minute then Wham I have terrible stomach pains and it feels like my spleen hurts and is swollen,At this time I also feel like someone has pulled my plug and I am totally wiped out, then I either get so sick I am throwing up or running to the toliet with diarreah. Is this part of this illness? I am not going back to see Rhumey until May 10th, but wondered if anyone else does this and what they have found out about it. I hate it. I never know when or where it will strike me. Please any info would be nice.

This happened last night again, I feel so whipped today, and everything it aching. ugggh

2. marilynb

marilynb New Member

I don't know if I have had spleen pain but I occasionally have very bad stomach cramps. Sometimes, they are so bad, it feels like I am in labor. The pain is usually followed by diarreah, then the pain goes away.
    Lately I have been hurting like everything is just stuck in the middle. I am sick & feel like throwing up but don't & then so constipated I cant go.
    If you find out what it is, let me know. My Rheumy tells me it's IBS but has never really checked for that.

3. cardem55

cardem55 New Member

I don't know if it's a syptom of Lupus, but I'm starting to believe it is of FMS. The same symptoms hit me Tuesday like a brick for the first time. I'm just starting to pull out of it today!
  4. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I am going to ask my Rhumey about it when I see her. I will let you all know what I find out.

[ advertisement ]