Stomach cold to touch?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shananegans, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Shananegans

Shananegans New Member

This started about 2 weeks ago. I noticed it because my stomach was very itchy, like dry skin, and when I went to itch it I noticed the itchy area is very very cold to the touch. Anyone have any idea what would cause this all of a sudden?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Not sure if I want to run right to the doctor with this one.

2. Shananegans

Shananegans New Member

3. Shananegans

Shananegans New Member

4. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

but I thought I would put my 2 cents worth in since you did not get any responses yet. I have a place on my leg that itches and burns but is numb, which is weird and I sometimes have a place on my leg that is ice cold to the touch. I once found a place with fibro symptoms that said something about area that are cold to the touch but never found it again and I have read about all I could find on the internet when I first found out about this dd.

I know that probably did not help much! But I thought I would chime in just the same. It is disappointing to ask a question that no one answers.
  5. JQP

JQP New Member

Sides of thighs, sides of ribs, tops of arms which I describe as cold slabs of meat that have been taken out of the fridge. It's so cold sometimes that it hurts.

Recently developed tingling toes that feel ok warm....but then the tinging is as if they have been realy cold and are catching up the blood.

All suggestions migt give me a maybe a prod into the direction to go in (PREF not the doc)

Thought I would add, that wasn't too bad over the its a bit warmer I am really beginning to get fed up of the sore tingling toes
    [This Message was Edited on 05/08/2009]
  6. Shananegans

Shananegans New Member

Mine has subsided for the time being and I still have no idea what caused it but as always it's good to know I'm not the only one. It was strange and all of a sudden and then about 4 or 5 days ago it stopped and so far hasn't returned but that's not to say it won't.

7. rachel76

rachel76 New Member

I feel the oposite. After I eat when my stomach hurts the stomach is hot to touch. So are my sinuses when they hurt. Instead I get cold outer upper arms and a cold behind.