stomach flu anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by caroleye, Dec 11, 2006.

1. caroleye

caroleye New Member

I can't believe this keeps coming back. Started weeks ago; then kicked off my gastritis. Last night had severe abdominal cramping, nauseau & nothing I took gave me relief.

This morning feel like I've been kicked in the stomach; horrible, but feeling a little better when I'm not lying down. No clue why.

Did look at the ingredients on the soup my husband made last night, and of course there was the cursed sugar which I can't touch, so that didn't help as well.

Anyone had it lately? So hard to deal with one thing after another.

LIGHT*********************carole
  2. MelaC

MelaC New Member

Hi Caroleye are you sure it is stomach flu?.

I also had repeated stomach cramps and nausea. My doctor kept telling me it was gastro until one night it was so bad I landed up in the emergency room and they found it was may gall bladder. I had to have emergency surgery to have it removed. I was lucky as it nearly ruptured.

It feels better because you dont have gravity pushing down. Please go and ask to have a sonar done to check that it is not gall bladder.

I do realize it may not be your gallbladder but I would have it checked out anyway.

Mela
  3. kbak

kbak Member

Sorry Carole,
    Yukky thing to have. If you or someone for you could go to the health food store and get some activated charcoal that will help lots! It comes in capsules.

Take a couple of those every hour till you feel better. You can't take to much charcoal. Your body doesn't absorb it, but it abosorbs toxins and pulls them out of your system.

Hope you feel better soon,

kbak