Stomach pain and back pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by monom, Sep 19, 2002.

1. monom

monom Member

I have had CFS for 17 years and started with mononucliosis type and symptoms and afterward I had severe hiccups and stomach pain along with sever back pain.

I have used most of the ulcer medication with no significant

help and back x-ray nothing significant.Endoscopy has shown

red stomach with no clear answer,Biobsy no answer.Please if

anybody knows anything, Please help.

Thank you
  2. monom

monom Member

I have had CFS for 17 years and started with mononucliosis type and symptoms and afterward I had severe hiccups and stomach pain along with sever back pain.

I have used most of the ulcer medication with no significant

help and back x-ray nothing significant.Endoscopy has shown

red stomach with no clear answer,Biobsy no answer.Please if

anybody knows anything, Please help.

Thank you
  3. monom

monom Member

4. JP

JP New Member

Hi, this is a major long shot because I know so little about your condition...so here goes. Have you had a sonogram to check your gallbladder for stones? It is very common. This disease causes an assortment of troubles, and the primary symptoms can feel like stomach and back pain.

Just a thought....hope you and your doc figure out the problem.

Take care,
    Jan
  5. Rumpsonfire

Rumpsonfire New Member

I wish I did have an answer but I am in the same boat you are. WHen I had mono I had an enlarged spleen and an enlarged and inflamed liver. Ever since then I had extreme stomach pain and burning. I also was on every stomach med they have. Had a camera down my throat (I dont know what that test is called) and into my stomach, still showed nothing. I am no longer taking any meds for it just because they don't really help. I have figured out that my stomach pain is primarily stress related, but who doesn't have stress??

If I find anything that helps I will let you know, and you do the same.

Amanda's Rumpsonfire