Stomach problems? Maybe I can help.

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by survivor3, Dec 6, 2004.

1. survivor3

survivor3 New Member

I suffered from severe IBS and about 4 years ago I had chronic bronchitis and I was on 12 doses of antibiotics in less than a year. As sick as I was I did research on the computer and found the best probiotic ever known to me. This is in live liquid form and tastes like plain vanilla yogurt, maybe even a little worse than that. I have been taking it for about 3 years and I have no more IBS and I am no more lactose intolerant. This has almost 100 Billion live active friendly bacteria in it and it comes from Canada. It comes in a 3.5 oz. bottle. I started slowly with 1 teaspoon and gradually worked up to a full bottle a day. Most people may only need 1/2 bottle. My kids even take it. The best one I have found to take would be the original dairy which has no sweetener in it. The name of the product is called Bio-K plus. Your local health food store would be able to order it for you. It comes in a 6-pack or 15-pack. They also have a website you might want to check out. You will probably wind up paying about $52.00 per 15 pack, but it is completely worth it. This is only one of the things that helped me.