stomache problems

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Pinky, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Pinky

Pinky New Member

i learned about this web site about a year ago, haven't posted much lately, though. You all have helped me out so much since i was diagnosed with FM/CFS that i just know you can answer yet another ? I have. I have been feeling Ok these past few weeks- Ultram takes the edge off the pain and I have learned to ride out the times when the pain gets real bad and try not to overdo. I take alot of supplements as well as the Ultram, B-12 injections, Ambien, Klonopin and Prevacid for GERD. I take Malic/Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin C&E, MSM, Flaxseed, CO Q-10, and ZMA. Anyways heres my ?- I have been having horrible stomach problems lately. Pain in my middle upper abdomen, burning pain in my chest,stomach pain, gas & bloating, nausea, alot of saliva, constipation but when I do "go" it is very soft and often times greenish in color. Could this be a symptom of FM? GERD? or too many supplements?
    Any feedback is appreciated.
    THANX
    Debbie
  2. pamela

pamela New Member

This sounds like me especially when I first started to have the FMS real bad. These are almost the exact symptoms except I was always constipated since 20 yrs. old. I still get the burning thing in my chest but its more on the right side under my breast. Do you get that??? It also aches too. Anyway, Tthe meds they gave me at the time I think caused weird coloring of poop. I still have the intestinal pain too. I also still have the burning pain when I go to the bathroom and in my intestines. I had my colon scoped and everything was alright. I would suggest to go to a gastroentologist (sp) for this. Also I had to switch to Nexium also. Gotta scram...hugs..pammy
  3. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

I ahve had terrible stomache problems for years. All kinds of test, all fine. I have fm,ibs and diverticulosis. Just found out I have candida, have not started diet yet. But I have kept a diary the past three days of what I ate and how I felt. My stomache is calm when I first get up in the morning, after the coffee, and my daily ice coffee it all starts. I stopped white bread for three days, had a tuna sandwich today and thought I went to hell. You should do a questionaire you can find here, and look into it. I got real fed up with doc's saying you have fibro and you live a stressed life. I go with the candida. Good luck, Love, Deb

P.s. also took prilosec at a high dose for several months, it made no difference at all.