stomache severe pain at times?? what is up?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Oct 19, 2010.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

Never had this before it just comes out of nowhere. I believe I am in a differnent type flare.
    drainage down throat, fatigue imagine that, aching in shoulders, ribs aching??
    hurting all over.

took soma last night to counteract the aching since I was not about to take a pain pill for my tummy.
    First time I have ever taken soma. can you take this during the day. Or would I just take this when hurting extremely bad?

did not take the whole thing just a peice off it. Seem to calm my legs hurting so bad.
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Stomach pain usually occurs at the bottom of the stomach. Between the lower ribs. Right of it is the gallbladder, left of it is the spleen. If you put pressure along there, it will narrow down the source of the pain.
    Stomach pain is usually a dull ache. Many supplements can indeed irritate our poor stomachs.
    80% of stomach ulcers are due to a bacteria called H. Pylori. The stomach reacts by lowering the stomach acid. This affects digestion of esp oils and protiens and the burping, belching.

Tumeric is a mild spice. Very toxic to H. Pylori. Better yet. Mastic gum. Give it 2 days to heal.
    If its the gallbladder or spleen, must see a doc soon.

For throat drainage, pollen is high. I like the NielMed Sinus Rinse: baking soda and salt rinse the sinuses. Instant, safe relief...better thana neti pot.

The other pains could be lymph nodes. They capture infective elements. Look up lymph nodes on the web. See if your pain is localized to them.