Stopping in to say hi

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Feb 26, 2007.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I haven't died. I am paying a very high price for all the company and emotional turmoil of the past 10 months with my DH's sister and then his brother being so sick and then dying from cancer.

My BIL's funeral was 10 days ago and I have hardly been out of bed since I got home. I guess my body just said enough is enough and is forcing me to rest. I hate it!

I want you to know that while I am forced to lie in bed all day I have been thinking of you all, wondering about Bandwoman's insurance, if Cath is feeling any better, concerned about you, Asa, after reading last week's prayer thread, you too, Ali, with all that you have to deal with.

I just wanted to say hi. I can't sit up for more than 5 or 10 min. so I can't even go through all the posts but I will when I am feeling better. I see by the titles of the posts that many of you are struggling so I will jot down the names and include you all in my prayers.

I really miss being on this board, reading and praying. For the time being I will have to settle for thinking of you all and praying for all your needs.

I hope to be back soon.
    Love, Pepper
  2. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dearest Pepper

You have just been through sooo much, rest and try to unwind from all that you have had to endure

May God give you his peace and may you be feeling better soon

hugs
    kgangel
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

You just focus on you and getting to feel better. You have been through so much and you need time to heal. Still trying to find a way for us all to go lie on a beach somewhere. I had to get a new computer and with windows xp I found a way of changing the background and now I have this tropical scene staring at me. Probably the closest I'll get to a beach for a while. My dad just e-mailed me and said it was 28F in Florida today. Anyways take care and write when you are able. Will keep praying. Have to see the rheum. tommorrow and make some decisions but we'll talk more when you feel better. Father please pour Your health and strength into Pepper. Please refresh her body, soul and spirit. In Jesus Name.Amen.
    Love ya
    Cath
  4. 143alan

143alan New Member

Bless you that you are concerned about the people on the board, when it's you, that we are concerned about. I agree with Cath you need to rest. Get lost in a good book and take the time to take care of yourself for a while. You've been through so much lately it has to have taken a toll on you.

Heavenly Father I ask that you bring Pepper to a place of peaceful rest and restoration and the feel of your love wrapped around her like a cozy warm blanket. Amen

In Christ's love
    TN Nancy
    Manager
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thanks for even thinking of me, old Asa. I have to learn to control my emotions..... is there a way? I seem to self induce flares and depression. My situation involves my husband of 40+ years. I have to face the fact that things are not going to change merely because I want them to. When I face that, my depression should lift.

Sweetie, you concentrate on you. You have far more problems than me, but God bless you for caring.
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

I am allowing myself time to heal and recover from the past 10 months. I was tired of being in bed and managed to get to my naturopath yesterday. He prayed with me, gave me some treatments and I am feeling better already! PTL! I thank God for this man every day.

I love you all and am so happy to have a little energy to be sitting here for awhile tonight.

Love, Pepper