Stories that make you smile...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by naskweeky, Jul 20, 2008.

1. naskweeky

naskweeky New Member

Hi all, I couldn't find another post like this in my not-so-good search so I thought I'd start it, after all who doesn't like a little smile?
    Anyway, a bit cheesy but the other day I saw a little loveheart shaped cloud next to a rainbow, I should have taken a photo, it was so cute!
    So who's got another story for us all?
  2. Manaleon

Manaleon New Member

There was this couple that had to be at least in their mid to late 70's in one of the dance clubs. They were the only ones in the entire room, but they were slow dancing together in the middle of the floor. I couldn't help but think that's what real love is. And a few years later I found my love, a very caring and supportive man that gets me whatever I need even if he has to walk the stair case 10 times. One sort of cute story about that. One time I couldn't get out of bed to go brush my teeth. Without even telling me he went down stairs, came back up with a bottle of water, a cup, and my tooth brush with the paste on it so I could brush in bed. Brushing teeth isn't normally a romantic thing, but I was touched by the gesture.