STORMSKYE PLEASE LIST 1ST 3 THINGS IN ORDER TO GET BETTER

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fmcurepls, Jul 16, 2006.

1. fmcurepls

fmcurepls New Member

Dear Stormskye,

I have read many of your posts. You sound amazing. You should consider writing a book if you haven't started already. You are such an inspiration, and an angel to so many of us. I am currently taking probiotics from my doctor, digestive enzymes, multi-vitamin, COQ-10. I also take something from my doctor to increase glutathione levels, and a supplement that contains whey for protein. I have active HHV6. My level is about 20. I started on Valtrex 1000 mg about 4 days ago. I am starting to feel a little better. I am trying very hard to give up sugar,processed protein bars, white flour is out, yeast is out, pasta is out. I do eat fruit cherries and blueberries, I also eat oatmeal (good or bad?) My growth hormone levels are very low and my immunologist just ordered another blood test. My tongue is usually pink but very dark almost red which shows that there is alot of heat in my body and pain. The first couple days on the Valtrex my tongue had a white coating. I am still taking pain killers, klonopin, (remeron, and Xyrem) for sleep.

What are the top 3 things I should start on my road to recovery? Thank you so much for your help.

Also what liquid can you add to the shake besides water?
    Would plain organic yogurt or almond milk work?

With much gratitude and respect,

Sharon
    [This Message was Edited on 07/16/2006]
  2. fmcurepls

fmcurepls New Member

Thank you so much for answering me. I don't take any supplements, herbs, drugs, etc. without checking them first with muscle testing (kinesiology). I also check with my immunologist. At the current time there are very few things that I can eat or take according to this testing. I should be a vegetarian. I am going to attempt that. I am anxiously waiting to check the whey to see if I can have that or not. I sure hope so. I am taking a product called cellular defense by Waiora. It supposedly gets rid of viruses, metals, adjusts ph levels, etc. You could probably read about it online. It claims to have no side effects. I am going to stop the Valtrex b/c it is making me sicker and stick with the Waiora. I was wondering if you eat any meat, poultry, fish, dairy, eggs? I am sensitive to all of these. I am still not sure if I will go to the FFC next week. I am waiting for a very strong intuitive feeling, so far nothing. I am so happy that you are better. What a blessing. You deserve it as you seem to be a very special person. Is the shake the only thing that you use for sleep? If so that is amazing. I am sorry if I am rambling but I am getting tired. Have a wonderful night.

Thank you so much,

Sharon
  3. fmcurepls

fmcurepls New Member

Dear Stormskye,

I am so sorry that you were bitten by another tick that carried Lyme. I hope that you are feeling much better. Thank you for your help and your input regarding the FFC. I am going there strictly for the bloodwork and their recommendations. If I don't go I will never know if my doctor's have missed something. I will wait to get my bloodwork back before I begin any treatments. I am hoping to go with just the supplements, a more holistic approach. I was tested today and I am allergic to Whey according to NAET which is muscle testing so I can't take the shake right now. My chiropractor who is extremely knowledgeable regarding CFS
    and FM because his mother was very ill with CFS is guiding me. I trust him with all my being. He is looking forward to seeing the blood results from the FFC. We will proceed with a protocal after that. I hope you are having a wonderful day today. You deserve it. You are such a special person as I said before. Please write a book!!!!

God Bless,

Sharon