Stormskye

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rosiebud, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I've seen two posts recently where you've said you are taking a break.

I sincerely hope you wont be gone for long, you will be missed so much.

I took a break in september for a few weeks and was glad to come back.

love
    Rosie
  2. KJ2003

KJ2003 New Member

Hi Storm,

There's a place for everyone here and I can see that you have definitely found your place.

You're right, life is full of pitfalls and discouraging moments but even as diverse as we can be, what we all have in common is the heart to hold out a hand and pull each other up again.

So climb back up because you are important and cared for and no one else can fill your place.

(((hugs)))

Chin up,

Kim
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I, too, was worried that you were going for good! And the problem I had was I didn't know why...had you been hurt by someone? slighted? angered? I just knew I would miss you so much and I didn't know how to fix it.

So, to my great relief you are still here and not going away. I understand stress and I also understand doing too much; in fact, it seems that those of us with this DD have been overachievers most of our lives. So, please do just what helps you; don't overdo!

You reply made my day.

Hugs!!!

Sue
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I took a break because I felt badly too for various reasons but you really are needed here.

You give so much, information, encouragement and love.

You've just made my day.

love
    Rosie
  5. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

You are my inspiration, and you never even knew this, did you. I always enjoy your messages, even though I've never replied to one, I don't think. We've never "chatted" together.

You inspire me with your wisdom about this disease and your natural approaches toward it. You are a caring, giving person who is very much appreciated by me.

Charlotte
  6. KJ2003

KJ2003 New Member

Personal growth COMPLETELY sucks, doesn't it? That part of your post cracked me up!

I'm there with ya, Stormy. I need to watch what I say, HOW I say it and even think about WHY I'm saying it and if it serves any good purpose.

I love people who can say the things like you just posted because it brings everybody together.

And I know that sitting here eating KFC while you shovel down the whey isn't any way to live...but I have a ways to go in that area. ;)

(((hugs)))

Cheers,

Kim

7. Bronagh

Bronagh New Member

Hi Stormsky

Thank you for staying, us new members need you and everyone else here.

((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))

Bronagh:)
  8. KJ2003

KJ2003 New Member

I am at my personal best (cholesteral-wise and weight-wise) when I stick to drinking gatorade, take ALL of my vitamins each day, eat tons of brocolli and other fruits, vegetables and nuts and do away with everything else, including meat.

But, for some reason, I cannot get into a ROUTINE of living this way and I don't know why because I've gotten to the point of where I'd as soon drink a gatorade as a coke. I love brocolli and fruits and nuts and I am one of those people who don't have to eat meat to be satisfied.

And I take my pills every day so why do I forget my vitamins sometimes?

Maybe this post will make me be more conscious of it now. I just don't understand why I don't continue on with a path that I like anyway.

I'm a contradiction unto myself.

OY!

You know...we are a speedy society and grabbing a burger over actually taking the time to steam brocolli is probably a good indicator of what my problem is: impatience!

OH, is that not an understatement and a half!

Take it easy, Stormy. We'll get there!

Chin up,

Kim
  9. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Glad you will be staying even if you have to leave for periods of time. I totally understand as some days I can barely get anything done on here no matter how long I'm on here.

The laundry, just doing my own hygiene, just seem to take all my free time. I'm sure that is the way with others here, including yourself.

Hugs,
    Faye
  10. Denamay

Denamay New Member

Dear Stormskye,
    I want to thank you for all the good information you have put forth!

You have spent a lot of time helping people like me get a handle on this disease.

By the way, I have started on the SHAKE thanks to you.

Please don't stay away too long, we need you[I need you]. Love from Denamay
  11. Denamay

Denamay New Member

Wow, you sure answer fast!

Any way I have only tried the shake for four days.

Sleep is so-so, but, come think of it, my mood is very good today.

Could it work that fast?

I have to mention that instead of flax seed I use cannabis sativa oil extract.

I am using this because I ordered a whole case of the stuff.

It was recommended to me by a friend who has MS.

She said it would help with pain[not].

So, I am left with the problem of finding a use for it.

I took the capsules to the doctor for his oppinion.

He said it was an excellent source of the omega oils.

What do you think of substituting The cannabis oil for flax seedin the shake? Denamay again
    [This Message was Edited on 09/23/2005]
  12. windblade

windblade Active Member

I had just read the thread today 'Help me understand....',
    where you said you were leaving. I was upset, especially
    for the reasons of no-one being interested in "natural
    remedies". I really need that kind of input and reminders
    because I find it to be complex. Anyhow, I was SO
    relieved to hear you are staying because you have been
    one of the main people for me here, a rock that I ground
    myself on. Have been here for about a month now.
    So glad you changed your mind!