STORMSKYE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GBHope, Dec 13, 2005.

1. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I wanted to ask you about the ThreeLac. I have been struggling with yeast for years. How long did it take this to work and were you just on ThreeLac or other stuff that you should take along with it sometimes? I am so tired of being sick and I feel like this is one of my BIG problems. Was that what you went after first?

GBHope

P.S. Sorry if I spelled you name wrong.
  2. pirtpain

pirtpain New Member

I have been reading several messages talking about Treelac and other things mentioned here. I noticed mention of YEAST & SWEET CRAVINGS. Can you tell me where these 2 things come into play in your discussions? The reason I ask is that I

do get alot of yeast infections and gorge on sweets & don't know why. I am gaining an enormous amt. of weight & really having problems. I notice that you mention OXYELEMENTS, SPIT TESTS, CANDIDA, just a few I see over & over. Can you

explain to me what correlation these have or maybe an order in which you have tried each of them? I know you are not a Dr. but maybe I could get some knowledge about what may help me with my problems. I would really appreciate it.

THANKS!!!

PIRTS
  3. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I need to know if the ThreeLac irritated your stomach? I am having problems with that. The chiropractor tried giving me some Primal Defense and some other stuff and had to stop taking them because my stomach was so irritated. Is it actually lemon juice in the ThreeLac or just the taste of lemon. I have to be very careful with my stomach. The only thing I have on hand right now that I have worked with for a few years now is Diflucan 150 mg. I just wanted to make sure there is no acidy effect from the ThreeLac.

GBHope
  4. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I know it's not the whole problem, but I do know throughout the course of my illness when I have treated the yeast with the Diflucan, I have felt better, but since having the hysterectomy, I can hardly get a handle on it what with the estrogen, prednisone from allergic reaction, and just suppressed immune system. Like I said, I got some stuff from my chiropractor and I'm not tolerating well at all, Probiosyn, same as Primal Defense. To harsh. I need something mild like the Diflucan. The Diflucan doesn't bother my stomach. I'm assuming you are not 100% healed, but better treating the yeast?

GBHope
  5. GBHope

GBHope New Member

How well did the Primal Defense work for you? I have had horrible stomach irritation with it, but maybe like you guys are saying, the yeast gets all stirred up and then this happens.

GBHope
  6. GBHope

GBHope New Member

Yes, it is hard on your stomach. I have the tablets. I probably will try and take it again tomorrow. It's like I can only take it every couple of days. Wish me luck. It seems like it might help because my tongue looked less coated, but am not going to take it at the high strength he suggested at first. I am going to start out slow. If that doesn't work, I might try the Threelac since everyone has had good luck with it as well. Take care.

GBHope
  7. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I took my last dose of Probiosyn (Primal Defense)day before yesterday and I am still gasey and farting (sorry, don't mean to be gross). I wonder if this means the stuff is working. I know I want to get rid of this yeast.

GBHope
  8. pirtpain

pirtpain New Member

Thanks for all the info on Candida and Treelac. Where do you buy the Treelac or Primal Defense? It is also good to know that there may be stomach upset to begin with as I have acid reflux and easily get upset stomach. Do any of the rest of you get nauseated all of the time? How about throwing up for no reason? Anyway, thanks for all of the input.

PIRT
  9. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

Ron wanted me to try Threelac because the yeast infections have been gettng so chronic it is killing our sex life. The cost of Threelac just ticks me off, so I settled for trying Garden of Life finally. At least I can get it locally, I've made several US orders and the shipping costs are killer. Happened our health store had it on half price to clear it and I got the powder. Good thing too, because just 2/3 of a dose knocked me for a loop first time, so I went to half, just once a day for now, and I'm using 2 other probiotics too.

For me, probiotics alone have never addressed the yeast, just kept it to a dull roar, but mostly helped didgestion. I can't go on any aggressive antifungal in the winter, it's too hard on the body w/ how cold it is here. I also don't have the option of eating raw all the time, you just can't keep warm that way. I always eat some raw, like veggies every morning w/ vitamins, and raw nuts for snacks, olives etc, but I really reduce it in winter, it's just survival in Canada.

I'll keep increasing the Primal slowly as I phase out my old probiotic, I think it lost it's usefulness. I've noticed being on a few always helps, so I'm phasing Jarro-dopholis back in w/ the Primal.

I'm thinking of adding Garden's Perfect Food for winter too, until I can get back to the large amounts of fresh produce I consume in warmer weather. Not surprisingly, my yeast/digestion tends to get better in summer too.

We'll see what that does till spring and then I told Ron I would get the Threelac if I was still really bad. I'm bound and determined to really attack the yeast this year. I'm sick and tired of the yeast and whatever other freeloaders making my body a comfortable place for them to thrive and making me miserable so they can eat, drink, be merry and fruitful and multiply. I ain't getting to do any of that, and it's my damn body. too bad bugs, this is a hostile takover, mama's coming home.

Some one mentioned Perfect Food, care to share more on it and benefits?

Jeanne