Stormy Weather , windy night No sleep for me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Apr 12, 2012.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

How can a week end wind , rain and snow storm cause my fibro to come to life and flare. I feel like i have been put thru the wringer, run over by a steam roller, flattened to a pulp, my muscles ache like they have been over streached, pulled too tight. My bones ache so deep insdie that I cna't stand it any more.

What is it about a storm that cuase's my body to tighten up feeling like I have to fight to just stay where I am standing. I am so exhusted from all this, I didn'td sleep last night. don't know why really.The night before I woke up from a nightmare taht left me with ltiiittle memory of the nightmare but my heart was pounding and I was breathing hard. So scared but not a clue as to why?

I know that changes in weather can send a fibro patient into a flare ,I just don't understand why? I hurt all over , from head to toe's, for the longest time last evening my right jaw ached so badly, It felt like I had been to the dentist and popped my jaw out of it socket. I could feel a huge lump in the muscle and it was tender to the touch, I could n't say if the pain was from a tooth or the jaw of TMJ. All i knew was it hurt so bad that I had tears in my eye's.
    I went to the dentist on April 3rd ,could this sharp pain my my jaw befrome keeping my mouth open for too long over a week ago?

I am questoining my self about what I know about fibro. Do you always get pain from going to the dentist; Is every storm going to send me into a flare? What is causing my bones to ache all over so deep inside I feel like i am a child again with growing pains, one day my bones feel normal and the next they ache really badly? What have I done to cause this added deep seated pain in my body? What happened to my body that changed how i feel over night?
    What is it about a wind storm that make is that causes me to have so much pain?
    I ache so badly this morning and don't know why. Why --- What happened ?
  2. Spacey

Spacey Member

Yes, weather affects me also, wind, rain , snow. pretty much as you discribe. I usually just have to wait it out. It also makes my dizzyness worse. good luck!
  3. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

They found me! I am stuck with the wind rain/snow and cold weather. I hate it and how it makes me feel.
    Thanks for your posts they do help me feel not alone.