Stormy214 RE: Zanaflex

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karen55, Nov 21, 2002.

1. karen55

karen55 New Member

Hi Stormy,
    I take 8 mg Zanaflex and 10 mg Elavil at night for sleep. If I'm hurting a lot in the evening I also take a 10/500 Lortab with it. My Dr. told me I could increase the Zanaflex dosage with relatively little worry of adverse reaction. He started me on 4 mg, then doubled it to 8 mg, then added the Elavil. The pain meds I have been on for a few months. If I start having the trouble sleeping that I've had previously for so many years, he will increase the Zanaflex to 12 mg. Just saw your post and thought this info might help.
  2. karen55

karen55 New Member

Hi Stormy,
    I take 8 mg Zanaflex and 10 mg Elavil at night for sleep. If I'm hurting a lot in the evening I also take a 10/500 Lortab with it. My Dr. told me I could increase the Zanaflex dosage with relatively little worry of adverse reaction. He started me on 4 mg, then doubled it to 8 mg, then added the Elavil. The pain meds I have been on for a few months. If I start having the trouble sleeping that I've had previously for so many years, he will increase the Zanaflex to 12 mg. Just saw your post and thought this info might help.