Stormysky, "The Shake"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, May 21, 2006.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

Hi Stormy,

Wanted to let you know that I now have a new blender and the shake is much better blended...I fix the shake at night, cover it and its ready in the morning to have with my coffee..

Just wondering if it's still as affective fixing it at night? I like it better cold and since I am not a morning person this works better for me..

Now the supplements I have found my body can tolereate are:
    Multivitamin, Vit. C, Magnesium, Probotic,Garlic,CoQ10, Vit. D but only about every third day..So for now that is it..I just can't tolerate the anti-viral monolaurin..I do want to build up my immune system I think that would help with my allergies as well as the cfs...

I had to go on an antibotic due to allergies and sinus infection and do feel much better since I have been taking it..Ceftin 250 mg 3 x a day..I still take my xanax for anxiety..

Yesterday I went with my husband on a business trip 8 hrs round trip and so proud of my self, was very anxious at frist but the xanax helped and I slept for 7 hrs without awakening..Woke up this morning feeling good and its wonderful to have a feel good day..Now, not sure how long this will last but I am enjoying the moment...Wanted to share my feel good day with you..

Thank you for all your help and any further info. would be appreciated..

greatgran
  2. greatgran

greatgran Member

For all your help...Will continue to keep you updated.

Yes, sunshine for vit. D I had rather do that than take a pill..I was out in the sun for over 30 mins. today but we have had so much rain but maybe the sunny days are ahead...

God Bless,
    greatgran