Stormyskye and others...probiotic question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SherylD, Jul 30, 2006.

1. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I just started a new probiotic today...a half an hour after taking I am soooo tired and in so much more pain...stomach bloated...felt like I hadn't eatin forever...week...Is this normal???

I took half the recomended dose just incase it didn't agree with me..

It is Florabiotic 16 powder the only other ingredient is rice starch...It says it is high potency with 16 strain of good bacteria...

I am worried that I reacted to the rice starch.. But their can't be that much in it...

Is it a herx? Signs it's working? Should I keep taking it?

What do ya think??
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

again~

I'll throw my opinion at ya later on tonight~
    I'm on my way out the door. (I'm late already!!) :)

Hugs
    Tandy
  3. SherylD

SherylD Guest

You should be proud of me...I quit the ice cream a week ago!! I have not even been eating fruit..

And yesterday I drank over 100 oz of water...but today I slacked cuz I didn't feel so hot..but still drank alot..

I still feel pretty out of wack tonight...really drained and still have quite a bit of pain..Stomach is HUGE!

It is pms time too...So my yeast always flares up that time of the month...So maybe it was a bad time to start it..And I am starving all the time..Harder to control my cravings..

One of my problems right now is I crave salt so bad!! But I think the more salt I eat the more pain I have..

Tomorrow I will try it again but just a little less..Maybe it is just really strong..

It also says it has 30 billion cells per gram...What does that mean???

Anyone else have any thoughts???
  4. SherylD

SherylD Guest