Stormyskye..Got it ordered!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SherylD, Dec 27, 2005.

1. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Can you believe it.. I finally got the threelac ordered.

I can't wait to get them.

SherylD
  2. SherylD

SherylD Guest

How are you tonight??

I was sitting watching a movie with the kids tonight and got real hot and got a real sick feeling. It was the whole bowl movement thing. I hadn't had that happen for a few days. I feel ok after I go to the bathroom. I just don't like it when it happens.. I feel like I could throw up.

Today was not a good day for my stomach. Do you think it is from some of the stuff I ate over the weekend?? I just feel like the prilosec wore off or something.

I have been real bloated and full of gas. Then I feel a little nauseated.

I don't know what I did wrong.. It was feeling pretty good. I am going to go eat some yogurt and see if that helps at all.

I don't really want to start back on the prilosec. Maybe I can stick it out till I get my probiotics. I look pregnant tonight.

I didn't think I did to bad with what I ate today either.

The Shake
    A little bowl of flax cereal
    some nuts
    cantalope
    a few little peices of grilled chicken
    a salad
    a turkey pita sandwich with cucs, spinach, gn pepper and yogurt
    some juice( 2g carbs and 1g of sugar)

I started to feel that way after the bowl of cereal. I am wondering if the milk doesn't bother me a little. I am going to not have that for a couple of days and see what happens. But it just kept getting worse as the day went by.

Or maybe it is from the echinecea I took last night. I always wonder about the plastic of the capsuls. I took that nexium and it was a capsul and this is how my stomach felt. Just kinda aches. My sister in law was going to maybe get me some chewable echinecea. That is what she uses and really likes it.

[This Message was Edited on 12/27/2005]
  3. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I just feel like my mind can not work.. I fell like all I do is think about food... What should I eat.. WHat should I NOT eat. What made my stomach hurt?? What can make it fell better? All day, this is what I go through..

I sure hope it gets easier. I fell like this is taking a toll on my mind.

You do think I am on the right track though?? I will just have good days and bad for a while til I get it figured out?

I sure hope it feels better tomorrow and I can start all over again..

Thanks!
  4. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Do you know of any websites that would have ideas of what to eat?? I know in another post someone had said something about some websites..I can't rememeber what they said. I think it was in with the raw food diets people were talking about. I could do a search...

I don't understand these night sweats I have been having. We thougt it was because of the down comforter I had on the bed, but I took that off and put a quilt on there. Last night I wasn't even hot and I woke up drenched.

I have also been really tired.. I don't want to get out of bed in the mornings. My alarm went off for an hour and a half this morning. Yesterday I didn't get anything done I was so tired. I sort of fell like I am getting to much sleep.

My stomach still hurts a little bit this morning. I am having my juice now and then I will make my shake. See how it goes from there..

5. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I laid on the floor yesterday.. Did a few stretches and played a game with the kids. It was fun. One game was all I could handle though. A little guilt was lifted...

Thanks for the suggestion!
  6. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I don't know what my problem is today. I hurt pretty bad and realy dizzy. I wasn't to bad when I got up but as the day is going by I just don't feel good.

My stomach is giving me problems and I am sooo tired. I even have the pain down the inside of my one leg again. My muscles just burn so bad. I have been trying to clean and my arms just don't want to.

Do you think I am herxing again?? I just feel terrible.
  7. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I only took the echinecea the night before last. I didn't take any last night.

I am really out of it... I feel like I am coming down with something. I think I am getting a cold or something.
  8. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Should I not be eating wheat either??

I have been reading so many people that do the diet for yeast don't eat wheat either. What do you think??

I just bought some wheat pitas.

I get really confused by reading all the different stuff on here. I thought you had always told me to get wheat instead of any other. I feel better getting your opinion because you have helped me with so many things already.

I have an apt. with the gastro this month. Do you think I should hold off on going till I take some of the probiotics for a while?? Or would it be better to go and see what they say??

9. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I don't think that I have a problem with wheat.. I seem worse if I eat anything white rather than wheat..

I know you can't make my mind up what to do with the gastro DR. I just feel like I can't think straight any more. I always second guess myself. I do it all the time with everything. I NEVER use to be that way. Plus I think I really think about things to much. I will just go and see what they have to say.. I am just chicken to have the scope things done if they want to do that. Plus to go through it all and they say.. You have IBS. Whoopi! I'll say what's new.

Tonight I ate a real dinner. Meatloaf and baked potatoe with brocolli. I think that perked me up a little. Although I do have a knot in my stomach now..I don't hesetate to eat our meat. My father in law raises his own cattle and butchers them himself.. So I know where my meat comes from. That should be ok, right? I have to have a little meat and bread once in a while.

Then for desert I made a smoothie.. The nasty yogurt, mango,pineapple, a little orange, and a little banana. It was good.. But I like my strawberry banana one better. I don't how good this one set in my stomach. But I thought all the vit.c in it would be good for me right now.

I just got an e-mail from Golbal Health Trax..And an e-mail from Mark Cobb.. Anyways my Threelac should be here tomorrow.

I am kinda nervous to start it.. You know how weird I get with things

So I will start with 1 packet a day? Did you take yours in the morning after you eat something?? Not sure how to go about this.

I will let you know when they do get here.

Have a good night and thanks for listening to me!!
  10. SherylD

SherylD Guest

No I don't drink coffee..

You are right on with the way I feel.. Like I am going in a circle. I just feel like I am in la la land. I think it has gotten worse in the last week. I can not think right for nothing.

Now this morning when I got up I am thinking that I am not going to go to the gastro. I think I will hold off on it for a little while. I want to give it a little longer and see if I can get it under control myself. I have went to the Dr. practically every week for a couple month now. I am sick of going to the Dr. and I know they will just want to give some kind of meds. that I won't want to take. I can always go sometime if I don't feel better.

I feel really weird again today. I can't even see straight.I feel like I have to much of something in my body. Or like I am on a drug. All I have been taking is the clarinex. Maybe I will hold off on taking that too for a while. I just itch so bad and my eyes burn when I don't take it.

I slept pretty good last night though. Had about 2 or 3 different dreams. I just don't know what the deal is.. I just don't want to get out of bed. I could stay in bed all day.

11. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I had a sinus infection about 2 months (Or so) ago and she gave it to help clear that up. When I started taking it I felt a lot better, so I just kept taking it. It has helped with my sinus headaches and my overall itching. Plus I don't have as many problems with my eyes since I have been taking it. They use to burn and get really dry.

I was taking the prilosec, which I quit taking a few days ago. And then I was on the clarinex, which I didn't take today. I can not take that for a little while and see how it goes. And every once in a while I take some ibuprofen(sp?) when I need to.

I went out shopping all day today.. It felt good to get some excercise and some fresh air. But I think I over did it. I haven't been out of the house for a while so when I got out I wanted to stay out to long!!

12. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I have no idea why I itch. My skin don't look dry. I almost feel like it is a tense thing. If I get hot I will itch. If I go tan, I will itch sometimes(not every time) for a few days. My armpits will itch a lot. In my underwear line will too.

Then sometimes I get hives( only one or two, on my legs or arms or stomach). I will wake up sometime with hives. Or if I watch a tense movie I will get hives. Or sometimes after I shower I will get a hive here and there. If I leave then alone they go away.

While I was taking the clarinex I didn't itch or have any hives. I said something to the Dr. about the last time I was there and she just wanted to send me to an allergist.

Sounded like MORE money to me. So I don't plan on going. I have had the itching thing on and off for a long time. My Mom says I had really senstitve skin when I was little. I have tried different soaps and lotions.. nothing helps or makes a difference. Right now I use Dove soap and Aveno lotion. Who knows??

My daughter has terrible skin issues too..

13. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Why the itching thing... My sister is a nurse and she think it could be do to the whole yeast thing. I did read somewhere that you could have skin issues with it.

OH!! I bought a new blender today when I was shopping. I was thinking of you when I bought it. Since I think that you might need a new one. LOL!! I shopped all over til I found the one that I really wanted. I am going to leave it sit out all the time and I wanted it to look nice, OF course! Anyways I got a KitchenAid one. It is nice.. At least I hope it is. My Mom helped me pay for it for my Christmas present. It was nice of her.. I will let you know how it is.

You don't think that the Cherry juice and the shake together are doing something weird to me. Ever sice I did the salt and C thing I feel weird everytime I drink juice. I almost feel like I have to much C in me. Plus they both help with sleep.. I have been really tired. Maybe I should go without the juice for a couple of days and see what happens. But the juice is an excellent antioxiden(SP?), So I would think it would help with things. What do you think??

14. SherylD

SherylD Guest

You don't have all the answeres??? I wish you did too!!LOL!! I just like having someone elses opinion since I can't think for myself anymore. And I thank you for your opinion and suggestions.

I am going to skip the Cherry juice today and see how it goes. I will just put my aloe in some water.

I will probably feel a little better today after getting some excercise yesterday.

Any suggestions on getting the bowels to move more? I don't think that is going as good as it was. I know that is not a good thing if that happens.

I think that you are right on the virus thing. I thought it was funny that since I have changed my diet how I have all these different things going on. I feel there are things hiding somewhere and you get them all stirred up.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/30/2005]
  15. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I have looked at the dried fruit but they seem to have a lot of sugar in them. What do I watch for in that..

I have been drinking as much water as I can. Yesterday I took a cup full with and then I had like 4 bottles of water while I was shopping. Then when I got home I had more. I feel like that is all I do is drink. My urine to pretty much clear most of the time.

You had told me to hold off on the lemon. I am just doing the 1/4 tsp of aloe. Today I put it in my water. Do you want me to try to both? If so how much??

The bowels are not that bad, I still go. But it don't seem to be as good as it was. And I don't want it to get any worse. Plus it seems my stomach felt better when they were moving better. I wonder if things changed a little after I quit taking the prilosec? Who knows.. I just don't want any problems when I start the threelac.

16. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I am going to the store later and I will see what I can find. I do need something else to munch on. That would be good. Are raisens good??

When I was at the mall today I stopped in a different health food store there and they had the aloe juice. They also had some smaller things of whey protein. When I get low on what I got I am going to go there and get some stuff. I might as well us up what I got, It wasn't cheap.

I will do the aloe and lemon first thing in the morning.

Thanks
  17. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I went to the store tonight and got some dried fruit. I got some cranberries, bananas, and a mixed fruit, oh and some plums. I already tried some.. They are pretty good. I felt pretty bloated after I had some though.

I got my Threelac today!

So now what should I do?? First when I get up do the aloe and lemon. Then wait a little bit and make my shake?

When do I take the Threelac?? And you said to only do a half of pack for a few days right?

I didn't drink my cherry juice today and I seem to not be so loopy feely... I will give that a few days and see.

I haven't taken my clarinex for a couple of days now and my eyes are burning and my head is all stuffed. I was cleaning at my Moms(LOts of dust!) She has been to busy and so I went over to clean for her today. What a mess! It looked alot better when I was done but now my head is so plugged up.

Let me know what you think I should do...

18. SherylD

SherylD Guest

What am I not to eat for the first week?? You had said some things to avoid, but I can't remember.

For some reason I'm nervous!!
  19. zerped

zerped New Member

My body just hates those things. I have to buy whatever is in tablet form instead, and if there's no other way (like with the echinacea I'm taking) I dump the powder in a small glass with some of my "shake" and drink it down. I did a LOT of experimenting, and when I'd get lazy and just pop a few capsules down, it hurt! I felt like someone had stuck a knife in my gut. Hope you get it narrowed down soon.