Stormyskye & others from Kansas...what a scare

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Grandma6, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Grandma6

Grandma6 New Member

Hey Stormyskye, Jole, Catskimber and others from Kansas,

Since I'm not real sure where you all live I was just wondering if you are in the Sumner County area and are staying on top of the escaped convicts from Oklahmo? I'm not in Sumner Co but close enough to be a little worried. They had the schools in all the areas locked down yesterday and again today. That woman they took hostage to get her vehicle was sure a lucky woman since they just let her go with duct tape. Especially since they are considered armed & dangerous. My dgt said my 7 yr old grand daughter was afraid to sleep in her bedroom alone last night so she slept in her brothers room with them, they are 6 - 5 - & 3-1/2. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they catch them before they do any harm to anyone.

Just wanted to tell you to play it safe and keep those doors locked and remember, just because they last were sighted in Sumner Co doesn't mean that they aren't moving and could be any where.

Be Safe,
    Grandma6
  2. Grandma6

Grandma6 New Member

My son went to Cowley County Communtiy College on a music/drama scholarship and we went to a lot of plays and music events in Ark City. It's a nice town.

Grandma6