Stormyskye... Prayer night...Starting w/ Shirl? At 11?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by orachel, Sep 15, 2005.

1. orachel

orachel New Member

There was a post yesterday about kicking off prayer night with simultaneous prayer for Shirl's family and their well being after being through such a nightmare.

Are we doing this? Please let us know, so we can all be prompt at 11.

Thanks!
    Rachel

Oh, just got a book today you would love....going to post tomorrow bout a whole group of books that are great re fm, holistic med, and natural solutions for us because I'm a little wiped out now.

This book is called "DRINK TO YOUR HEALTH"....delicious, easy to prepare juices, smoothies, teas, soups and other beverages that deliver vitality and immunity.
    -by Anita Hirsch, M.S., R.D.

It's non stop recipes for good schtuff...all natural, and each one has what it is for in detail, PLUS full dietary counts. Things like "Lemon Balm Anxiety Reducer" and "Watermelon Chamomile Frosty" I'm so excited. Now just have to dust off my blender! Thanks for the posts re healthy living. You may have just managed to get me to do something that I've been promising myself for years.

And finally, I don't know if this is kosher, or what the standard protocol is here if we think one of us is in crisis? I jsut read a prayer request from "hubby", and I'm just a little concerned. I don't know this person, at all, but maybe you do? Or maybe you have some idea what to do in this situation? Just thought I'd check and see if you have any ideas.

Rachel