Stormyskye, shake recipe, please?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wildwoodlane, Jan 17, 2006.

1. wildwoodlane

wildwoodlane Member

I found your shake recipe a day or two ago along with oodles of good information and now I can't find it again. Could you please repeat it or guide me to the right post? Would appreciate it so very much. I am learning a lot from your experience and research. Thanks so much!

wildwoodlane
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Right now it is on page 1 in a post titled 'the shake'. You can search under Stormyskye's name or just under 'the shake.

Kathy.
  3. wildwoodlane

wildwoodlane Member

Stormyskye -- I printed off reams of pages on the shake and your other protocol. By the way, what is the recipe for the aloe and lemon juice combo? Sounds like something I could use. Also, where do you buy Threelac and what are the components? I am on various meds and have to watch what herbal products I use.

Do you live in Wichita? I am in Salina.

wildwoodlane
  4. wildwoodlane

wildwoodlane Member

I am just getting on board with all this and want to try the shake and aloe/lemon cocktail in the a.m. Been having so much trouble lately with costochondritis, heart palpitations, back and hip problems, intestinal upsets -- well, you get the picture. Sleep has been a disaster, too. I have been on very low dose of Ativan (Lorazepam) for ages (one half of a .5 mg. tablet at night which doesn't sound like much but I am very sensitive to such drugs). It does help but I would like to get off it. Every time I try I get such weird side effects that I chicken out. I did get the benzo booklet from Heather Ashton on withdrawal but it recommends using Valium along with the Ativan. My internist thinks the side effects I described to him are due to "anxiety" and suggested I see a psychiatrist. He just can't believe that weaning off this low dose of Lorazepam would cause me problems. Oh, my. Well, I didn't mean to ramble but I am encouraged by your detailed input on what you are doing to help yourself. For me this will take a lot of willpower, especially when I have been eating the wrong things for too long. My caffeine sin is chocolate only -- no soda, coffee, tea. I have hiatal hernia, gastroparesis (lazy stomach), and spastic colon so these conditions sometimes limit my diet. Again, thank you and I will stay in touch. This website is a lifesaver for me; opened a whole new world and I realize there are so many people out there who have the exact same symptoms as I do. Fibromyalgia-land can be a lonely place!

wildwoodlane
  5. wildwoodlane

wildwoodlane Member

I assume you mean fresh lemon juice rather than the concentrated ReaLemon juice on the shelf for the morning tonic?

wildwoodlane
  6. wildwoodlane

wildwoodlane Member

because I have a new bottle of ReaLemon. I checked a website, candidasupport.com or something, and they have Threelac for $49.95 for two months' supply. Is that about average cost? We have a natural foods store here and maybe they would carry it -- will check them out. By the way, how does a person know if they have a yeast problem? Do we all just have this whether we know it or not?

Thank you for all your help.

wildwoodlane
  7. wildwoodlane

wildwoodlane Member

for sure since my tongue is white most of the time. Ick! Will get going on a probiotic. $1 per pill is what some prescription meds cost, so go figure -- ThreeLac is cheap considering the potential for feeling better, priceless in my book.

What section of Target did you find flax seeds (to save me walking all over the store!) Thank you so very much, Stormy.

wildwoodlane
  8. wildwoodlane

wildwoodlane Member

I found some flaxseed meal today in the organic section at Dillons. Think that is all right?

Where do you buy the ThreeLac?

Thanks a mil.

wildwoodlane