Stormyskye...Stop Smoking Hypnosis info

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by orachel, Sep 14, 2005.

1. orachel

orachel New Member

Just saw your post responding to my stop smoking deal or I would have gotten back sooner! Sorry!

Wanted to give you the lowdown just in case gross-tastic ashy jar trick doesn't work for you (made me hurl!). I went to National Hypnosis Group. It was $40 (complete $ back at end of session if you don't think you liked it), and covered both Smoking and Weight Loss.

Seeing as how its National, I called them, but no idea where you are in KS. They have a session in Overland Park, KS, but don't know if that's anywhere near you. There's one scheduled both this Sat and Sun, then not sure when next will be.

If thats too far, theres tapes and cds that they sell. I'm going to buy the PAIN MANAGEMENT one, since the smoking was so good...and oddly enough, I lost 5 lbs in the 1st week I quit! Weird, huh?

Anyway, tapes and cds are about $15, so pretty darn affordable, and all money back if you don't like it. Its not stage hypnosis...no barking like dogs, or anything. Just strong suggestion to subconscious mind, so you're totally awake and aware thru whole thing. I wouldn't rave abt something like this (especially since in the first 10 minutes of seminar, I almost walked out...glad I stayed!) but it worked for me right after being diagnosed, at most stressful time in my life, right after I basically became housebound. I figured I had abt 1 in 20 shot of quitting while that stressed out, but it worked for both me and my husband! Number to reach them to get any info or order cds or whatever is 812 area code, then 256 and 2024. You might not be ready yet, but keep it in mind for when you are. Oh, and as much as I wanted to quit, not sure I coulda done it wo nicotine gum and lozenges (gum is better, imo...and walgreens has a generic brand thats like 1/3 price of nicorette).

Oh, and saw your money stress post. There's 8 million things you can do to pay off a mortgage faster, just don't even worry about it until money situation gets a little freer. One thing you might be able to do right away for virtually no extra payment is pay half pmt biweekly instead of one pmt monthly..should knock you down to abt 12 years just doing that, so do that if you can. Its really easy if income comes in biweekly...even easier to budget than one monthly pmt when times are tight.

Very int in talking more abt your whole whole foods concept, your post re it was great, but looking for a specific book to get me off and rolling. If you're married, does your husband do this with you? Anyway, you're having a crummy day today, and I don't think I'm quite up to whole new diet in conjunction with whole "no smokey treats" thang right now, anyway!

Hope you're feeling better!
    Rachel
  2. orachel

orachel New Member

When you ask abt pmt opt with mortgage you call it "biweekly" payments...otherwise you won't pay off any faster. Most mtg cos call bimonthly 2x per month, not every 2 weeks, so no benefit.

Thanks so much for all your diet schtuff! You really didn't have to do that today, at all, but I do appreciate it!