Stormyskye...Yeast questions

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SherylD, Mar 16, 2006.

1. SherylD

SherylD Guest

When you are treating for yeast...Do you change you toothbrush a lot???

I know I need a new toothbrush..just haven't had time to get one..

My tongue is sooo nasty...In the back it is this thick yellow stuff...In the moring it is all white with the nasty yellow in the back..Thinking of getting a tongue scraper too..

I don't know what to do...I don't eat sugar...I take all the stuff to treat yeast...I think it has gotten worse since I have started treating for yeast..What do I do???...

I know...it just takes time...LOL...Or am I doing something wrong...

I would love your advice...

SherylD
    [This Message was Edited on 03/16/2006]
  2. SherylD

SherylD Guest

dncnfngrs ..Thanks for the tip with the alcohol..I will try that..

Stormy...The only fruit I eat is...the shake...maybe an apple in the afternoon...I drink cherry juice in the morning...that's it..

And the only bread I eat is a pita for lunch...The rest is meat and raw veggies...Then for dinner I will have meat, potato of some sort..and a big salad..

The only thing I can think of why it is so bad right now is it is time for my period...Do you think it's cuz of the whole hormone thing???

I need to just go get a new toothbrush and do the things you guys have suggested.. I'm not sure if I could put baking soda on my tongue...gross..LOL

Thanks
  3. halo52208

halo52208 New Member

I use a plastic spoon on my tongue and it works great. I can get all the way in the back of my tongue. It's cheap and can be washed in between scrapings.

I also sterilize my toothbrush in bleach.

Hope that helps.

Halo
  4. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I will be getting the greens food soon....I'm sure that will help...

I think the yeast is feeding on all the stress in my life...It loves it...

And oh God....How is wish I could just sit down and eat a candy bar or something...but then I would probably get so hyper from all the sugar since I have not had for a while...LOL

Thanks again..
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

My stool test came back really well, no CD now and I am doing fine. I thank you so much for your advice and help re the probiotics etc.

Except for a lingering pain running down the descending colon from the waist, that feels like a stitch, I am almost as pain free as I get today. Just the usual aches and pains.

My friend says the Red Ningaix Wolfberry is miraculous. What do you think? I value your opinion greatly. Also if Ellie reads this or Mikie I know you are also up on these things.

Love Anne C
  6. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Thanks for checking on me...LOL..Glad someone is worried about me...

I finally got a new toothbrush...by husband stopped and picked one up for me..

I started the echinacea in the evening a couple of nights ago..and now today I have a little bit of dirrehea...Not to bad..sometimes it feels good to get it all out...Sorry..I know it's gross..

I think I will wait a little to increase anything..

Plus I started my periond today so I should be coming around here in a few days....I hope anyways..

Pain is really bad...plus I get a lot of sinus pressure around that time of the month...I think it is all yeast realated...But I have been real busy doing hair and that gets my sinuses all weird too...

My greeens should be here in a couple of days...so I will get those kicked in and should be doing pretty good..Oh and I am going to start the mag. today too...

My paud'arco got caught in my throat today....It hurt..those things are huge...I finally got it down..Made me think of you...LOL..but I am not going to put them anything...

Take Care..

7. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I don't mind you butting in at alll...

Any input I can get is great...

Thanks for the advice...I always seem so much worse when it is that time of the month...I just have a horrible time with everything that time of the month...

Thanks again...
  8. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Do I start the greens first or the milk thistle and dandelion???

I know you have told me this too a hundred time...You are the broken record ya know...LOL
  9. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Tiny doses...How do you do that if it is a 500mg capsule??? Or whatever it may be...

10. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I baked some cookies for the kids again today.. I use a reciepe off of this Bobs Red Mill cereal that I had picked up...They taste so weird to me...and they kinda burn my tongue...I just don't get it..But everyone else says they are really good...Good thing they are not good to me or I would probably eat them all...

I have the greens from that lady ordered...That should be here soon...And then I am hoping to go shopping tomorrow and get some sort of milk thistle and dandelion root...

I will let you know what I end up with...

I am sooo tired..but It is still nice out...I think I might try to just go walk around the block just to get out of the house and get some fresh air...Maybe I would get some energy..

Something has gotta help..
  11. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I have done nothing today...well..wait..I guess I did my friends highlights...and baked cookies...vacumed...now I am cooking dinner...

So I guess the day was not a waste...

I am so upset...my husband had this guy build this vanity for the bathroom...He said it would match the trim...Well we have notty pine trim...the vanity is maple or like a vinear(sp)...Real smooth and real light..like a yellow white color..

My house is real primitive..I like things to look old and rustic..this looks like it came from IKEA!!...I absolutly hate it...And my husband can tell...So you can only imagine what it it like at my house tonight...YAY!!

It looks so bad..and there are no handles on it yet...so you can't even open the drawers or anything...I hate it so much I could bawl...

I am very picky about my house..this has just increased my pain level to the max...

I'm so depressed over this stinkin thing..
  12. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Trust me if I could do that I would...But I don't think it is really wood...So it would not work...It is just like blood laminate flooring...real smooth
  13. SherylD

SherylD Guest

My husband would probably divorce me...

I'll have to take a pic and send it to you...ugly!
  14. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I get sooo easily side tracked...LOL

I am still having a terrible time with my stomach being bloated and real gassy..

Do you think it is from taking all the stuff and killing the yeast..Does that cause the gas???

Or am I still getting something in my diet that I shouldn't be eating...I know the salad dressing I have has corn(canola oil) in it...but it didn't seem to bother me before...now maybe it is...

Do you have a dressing that you whip up on your own...I am terrible at throwing stuff like that together...Or what do you put on your salad???

I am soo sorry...I know I have asked you all this stuff before...my mind is just gone...and I have no idea where it went...I can't find it...LOL
    [This Message was Edited on 03/18/2006]
  15. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I have just felt like crap today...

I'm sure it has a lot to do with the whole period thing...

But I am just sooo tired...and a really bad headache...Maybe from some of the things my husband used in the bathroom when he was working...Some of that stuff really stinks..

I wanted to go shopping tomorrow...I need to get out of here...but I am not sure if I can do it..I just have no energy at all...

I use Paul Newman dressing...But it still has a little sugar and canola oil...

I just don't know how to mix up that stuff...or do you just dump it on when you make your salad??

I meant to get the red onions the last time and I forgot..
  16. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I always seem to feel much better after our little ( well not so little..LOL) chats...

I took the mag. And of course it got caught in my throat!!! Hurt!

Off to bed...Good night..
  17. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Well...I am not feeling so good this morning...I woke at 2 in the mornig and feeling like I was going to throw up...

I don't know if it was from the mag..

Or still herxing...But I feel week and shaky...and feel like I could throw up...Plus I am sooo tired..

You had said to back off on things if you feel rotten...Well now I don't know what to back off on...

I started to feel worse after adding the echinacea the other night...But not this throw up feeling..

My pain is way worse today...

Should I stll give a day and see what happens..or not take something today..

This is what I did yesterday..

A.M.
    Lemon and aloe
    1-Paud'arco(500mg)..1- garlic(250mg)...1/2 packet of thrrelac

Noon..
    1-galic

P.M.
    1- garlic
    1- echinacea
    1/2 packet of threelac
    1/2 mag./cal./zinc

What to do??
  18. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I am just going to back off on some of my garlic...I am feeling a little better since I took a shower...Still real shakey

I am not resting today...sorry...I am going shopping...Husband is keeping the kids and I am out of here..

I need to get out of this house...and it is really sunny out and kinda nice...I might see if my Mom wants to go with..

So I will do some of the resting tonight and tomorrow...

But I have to work again tomorrow...dang!

My stomach feels a lot less bloated today...That feels good...and I weighed myself and I actually have lost a couple of pounds..

I must just feel bloated from the period thing..

And I ran a perm though my hair this morning..to straighten out that nasty little bit of perm I had going on...I think it is going to look a lot better...That is making me fell better too..

If I get tired shopping I will just come home..
  19. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Hair is sooooo much better...YAY!!!!!!!

Vanity is still very ugly!!!!BOOOOO!!!!

I'll see if you are here when I get back...I'll have to tell you about all the goodies I buy!!LOL

Have a good day!
  20. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I home...I sent you an e-mail...

Felt so good shopping...I do so much better moving around...But now I am going to pay cuz I think I over did it...

Plus I just realized that I only munched all day...I am hungry..

So I need to go eat...make our shakes..and go to bed..

I have to work again tomorrow...I feel like that is all I do anymore...But now I have to work cuz I spent all my money...LOL...I came home with 2 dollars...and even charged a few things...so now I'm in the hole again...LOL

Oh well...right?? I love everything I bought..

I picked up some supplement...some more garlic...and I got the milk thistle and dandelion seperate cuz I couldn't find anything...but then when I got home I seen that the milk thistle has corn in it...What the heck...

So maybe I will just try the liver support from that lady or...I might just go ahead and order the one that you have...But I think I will take back the stuff I got...It wasn't cheap and I don't want to take one and then it bothers my stomach...

I just can't wait to get my greens...I think that will help me so much..