((((( Stormyskye )))))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karatelady52, Nov 20, 2005.

1. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

Would you do me a BIG favor. If I list my meds/supplements/herbs/vits., can you put them in the order I should take them? I never know if I'm doing them properly --- thanks!

Here goes -- by the way, I've been diagnosed with chronic lyme disease and EBV, CMV and Claumydia-Pneumonia

Muli-Vitamin
    Vit. C
    Calcium
    ZMA from pro health (taken at night)
    Liv 52
    Omega-3's
    Colostrum
    Digestive Enzymes (meals)
    Primal Defense - Probiotic (been doing 6 a day-1 each meal, 1 inbetween)

Heparin shots twice a day
    Lumbrokinase (works with Heparin)

Celebrex (been taking at night)
    Flexeril (been taking at night)
    Xyrem for sleep
    Oxycodone -- pain 7.5 mg

HGH - just started cause mine is non-existent

Zithromax and Ceftin for lyme (I hate abx)

Samento
    Cumanda
    Bubur (for herxing)
    Oil of Oregano (parasites/viruses)
    Artemisinin

Bio-identical Hormones are:
    thyroid
    progesterone
    testosterone
    estrogen
    cortisol

That's ALL!!! Oh my gosh!

Sandy (thank you so, so much)
    [This Message was Edited on 11/20/2005]
  2. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

Yup! I'm going to the FFC. After reading your article this morning, I thought you may be able to help me put this stuff in some kind of order.

Here's what the Cumanda does:
    ANTIBACTERIAL
    ANTIFUNGAL
    ANTIVIRAL
    ANTIPARASITIC
    ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
    ANALGESIC
    IMMUNE SYSTEM MODULATOR
    Cumanda is very effective in treating the Borrelia burgdorferi bacteria, and practitioners are now using it in conjunction with Samento to treat Lyme Borrelisosis. Lyme Borreliosis has been linked to hundreds of medical conditions; many researchers and physicians believe that Lyme Borreliosis may be a factor in most chronic conditions.

One of the most impressive benefits of Cumanda is its antifungal action. Physicians report that it is effective in treating many difficult to treat fungi including Mycosis fungoides, Candida krusei, Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger, to name a few.

I didn't know it did all that! I just found it on the Internet.

Thanks for your reply,

Sandy

3. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

So I haven't been doing any of it wrong. The abx I am taking 2 hours away from the probiotics.

Yes, I miss my full cup of coffee, its 1/4 caffeine and 3/4 decaf.

Sandy
  4. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I don't take as many things as you do, but I can advise on a couple.

Take the thyroid on an empty stomach and 2 hours away from any calcium or iron. That means away from milk, too (like milk with cereal or even milk with coffee). I take my thyroid (T3), at about 4am when I wake up to pee. Then I go back to bed. I also take pregnenolone at that time, but I don't see that on your list. I just keep one of those little 7 day pill boxes in my nightstand.

I take progesterone (I take Prometrium) at night, because it can make you sleepy.

You probably want to check on this, but I thought you were supposed to take probiotics on a fairly empty stomach. I take mine right before I head up to bed. But I only take 1 or 2.

Keep us posted on your results!

Katy
  5. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

I have been taking thyroid as soon as I get up before my shower so that's good.

I've also been taking progesterone (it even says p.m. on bottle) and ZMA before bed. It really helps me sleep.

I wasn't sure on probiotics.

Thanks!

Sandy
  6. LdyM

LdyM New Member

Hi ladies, I have too many things to take and not enough empty stomachs and I could use some suggestions.

TwinMa I noticed you that you take something else with your thyroid on your night-get-up-to-pee empty stomach. Would sure make it eaiser if I could take more than one of these things at a time. But then it's not really an "empty" stomach is it?

Here are my five:

Thyroid
    Colostrum
    Probiotic
    Undenatured Whey
    second dose of Colostrum

Thanks for any help. **LdyM
  7. LdyM

LdyM New Member

Hi Stormy, Thanks, I will double check those instructions on my Probiotics. As far as the whey goes, Dr. Chenny says Whey on an empty stomach. I could be wrong. I'll throughly read your recommended post also.

**LdyM
    [This Message was Edited on 11/20/2005]
  8. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I know what you mean about not having enough empty stomach moments! My only ones are my 4am pee time and right before I go to bed.

I called the compounding pharmacy that makes the T3 thyroid and talked to them about what was OK to take with the T3. I also asked my prescribing doc. Maybe it would be OK to take your colostrum at the same time.

Good to know probiotics don't have to be on a empty stomach!

I take my whey in The Shake, like Stormy, so definitely NOT an empty stomach.

Good luck!
    Katy[This Message was Edited on 11/20/2005]
  9. LdyM

LdyM New Member

Thank you both for the help. **LdyM
  10. LdyM

LdyM New Member

At your suggestion, I too called the compounding pharmacy and it is okay to take my probiotics (my brand does have to be taken on an empty stomach), with my T3 first thing in the morning when I wake up.

I then phoned the probiotic company, and she said many people take thier Thyroid pill with thier PBX. I'm happy!

But I forgot to ask either co. what ELSE I could take with either pill! I'll call back tomorrow, as I'm on my way to the FFC for an IV.

I now take my first dose of Colostrum in my night-wake-up-to-pee time. My stomach is full when I go to bed, helps me sleep better.

Thanks again Katy, **LdyM

[This Message was Edited on 11/22/2005]
  11. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

LdyM - Excellent! I am so glad you called both the compounding pharmacy and the probiotics company.

I'm glad you are able to take your colostrum at your middle-of-the-night-pee-time, too. Make use of those empty stomach moments!

What does the colostrum do for you?

Sandy - Sorry we seem to have hijacked your post! It just kind of took on a life of its own! LOL!

Katy
  12. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

I did that to Lynn recently on one of her posts and thought the same thing. It took a mind of its own.

Doesn't bother me any,

Sandy
  13. LdyM

LdyM New Member

As yet, does nothing for me Katy. Supposed to be an immune builder. It's only been a few weeks though.

I believe that Mikie said it works as weaker Transfer Factor kind of thing.

I lived in the Rockies for eight years and loved it. Aspen. I'm a Californian, but Colorado will always have a special place in my heart! Ahhhh, the good years..

**LdyM
    [This Message was Edited on 11/22/2005]