stormyskye

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GBHope, Dec 29, 2005.

1. GBHope

GBHope New Member

GBHope here. During your treatment with Threelac, I'm still using Probiosyn (Primal Defense) did you have where you would all of a sudden herx and start getting really gassy with your stomach bothering you a lot? I had increased my treatment with one extra pill, was on 2, then 3, and it just really got bad the last couple of days. I do have to say though that the last week or so, my energy has been better and had some clarity. When I first started really taking it consistently, I felt like I had the flu with increased muscle pain. Like you, I do still have somewhat of a thrushy tongue, but my husband says it's a lot better than it was when I started. Unfortunately when this stomach discomfort gets to much, I have to take my Zantac and Mylanta which I know aren't good, but I have to take it long enough to calm it down. I did manage to go 3 or 4 days though without any of it, so that is an improvement.

GBHope
  2. GBHope

GBHope New Member

Did you ever not take your yeast med for a day or two when this was happening?

GBHope
  3. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I want to get through this mess too. It will be interesting to get retested by my chiropractor on January 13th to see if I have made any progress. Like I said, fatigue is a little better and brain fog is a little better. I cannot eat raw like you do. My stomach is very sensitive and it runs in my family. I need to get back on the homeopathics and detox my lymph system and attack the yeast. He gave me one for both.

GBhope
  4. GBHope

GBHope New Member

This is pretty much what I eat everyday:

In the morning I have like a 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup of old-fashioned Quaker oatmeal and two boiled eggs with two pieces of Wasa Light Rye Crisp. I might have a few almonds or a few bites of chicken too maybe in-between breakfast and lunch.

For lunch and dinner, I eat either fresh acorn squash or fresh butternet squash that I cut in half and put canola oil on and cook in the oven or microwave. I might have some frozen steamed vegetables and cut up some asparagus tips and steam that all up. Sometimes I have some cooked pinto beans with chopped up chicken and some mixed vegetables in it with some brown rice or lentils with vegetables and brown rice. I also eat these frozen vegi's for soup you can get in the frozen food section. I eat lots of chicken. No red meat usually unless it's a special occasion and having steak. I sometimes make like a 1/4 to 1/2 cup of quinoa noodles and some steamed vegi's and poor the vegi's over the noodles and mix it up. That's pretty good. At night for a snack I do the same thing as breakfast with the oatmeal and boiled eggs with rye crisp with maybe a couple almonds. I have to be careful though because if I eat to many almonds, my gallbladder area will hurt because I had my gallbladder out. Sometimes I have some salad with one of my meals or something. Anyway, I eat no processed foods. The quinoa noodles I get are from the health food store and that's probably the closest thing besides the rye crisp to processed. I don't eat fruit just like Halley Barry the actress because I'm a diabetic and it just shoots my sugar up to much. I can't even indulge in some granola or something with rice milk because the rice milk will instantly send my sugar up over 200 and then I feel poopy. I can't really eat any rawer than that other than using my juicer which might be something I incorporate in since my Dad bought me a really nice one before he passed away. I have to be very careful though because touchy tummies run in our family and to much roughage like eating raw vegi's and salads, like I'm having problems with now, will send my stomach into fits. My stomach literally gets sore where my hiatal hernia is and I have GERD with reflux. I was doing really good for a few days w/o having to take any Zantac or Mylanta while treating my yeast, but when it gets like this, I have to use it for a day to calm things down. I can't have peppermint tea because of the homeopathics I'm on and I don't want to eat ice cream to calm it down, although I'm not sure which is worse, Zantac and Mylanta or the Breyers ice cream. Anyway, sorry this is so long, but I just wanted to let you know how I was eating since I noticed what you were mentioning in one of your other posts about diet. I don't get into to much trouble as long as I watch my portions and stay away from to much carbs. I don't think this is that bad of a diet since I get really eat much of the raw foods at this point. Maybe that will change with yeast elimination, but don't know yet.

GBHope
  5. GBHope

GBHope New Member

Just bumping this up so you can see it.
  6. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I take this some. It has enzymes in it to digest food. I do have more energy and feel clearer now. I just wish that I was well completely. I do want my life back so badly.

GBHope
  7. GBHope

GBHope New Member

get the Green Foods? Sorry if you told me, brain fog setting in. A front is coming in today and since I have problems with my ears since 18, I feel a little tipsy and goofy.

GBHope