~~~~Stormyskye~~~~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, Feb 19, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

I've been reading the posts on mycoplasmas. Mikie took courses of antibiotics. And I would like to know what herbs or supplements you took to get rid of the mycoplas.

Thanks.
  2. mylilcherub428

mylilcherub428 New Member

was just about to ask you the same question stormy thanx for your help
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

I just read that post - maybe I have overloaded my brain - have been studying this stuff for hours, but couldn't figure out what you took.

In formation Overload!

Will look again
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you so much for picking out that section for me to read.

I had been reading posts for over 4 hours, and was brain-whacked.

I love how you worked with your Dr.! Bringing him info., and asking for tests.

My question still would be, as you said in another post that myco's are neither virus or bacterial, but something of both, perhaps bio-engineered; how did you know that those herbs which are anti-bacterial, anti-virus would work on the myco's??

Was it empirical only?

5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thanks so much for all your help!!!

I'll go back and read your list again. I usually take those herbs when I am sick, or in a very low dosage.

Last month I started taking 'gastric enzymes', and had a real herxing experience for 2 weeks.

I remembered that Lolliboo had been speaking about then stripping off the protein shells of virus/bacteria, and demolishing them. That was on one of your threads.

Maybe I need to slowly increase the herbs to see if I herx from them which would show I have more infections.
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you so much for all your time and good info.!

Yes, you're right it is better to make changes slowly, and see how the body reacts.

Keep well!