~~~Stormyskye...~~~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SherylD, Feb 27, 2006.

1. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Well I am home from the doctor...That went real lovely..

I was wondering if I could just give you a call later after I get the kids to bed???

Let me know..
  2. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Well she put me through to another person..We did a 3 way call..

She had no explation for the leg thing this morning...But she does feel I am going through a detox for sure..

So she says to just give it time...That I would definetly benefit from it all...

So she brought me in more water..and some long johns that have the infarred in them...and some of the barley grass stuff...

Then I did hear back from my dr. office...She said to just talk to the neurosurgeon about it...and if it happens again before I go see him to go to the emergency room...She feel he is more knowledgeable about it than she would be..

My daughter has not ate anything today..Getting worried..
  3. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I was getting ready for bed and thought I would see if you were here...

If not..I'll talk to you tomorrow..
  4. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I am needing to go to bed now...I can't stay awake..

I hate to say it but I am scared to get up and my legs won't work again...

I am sooo stressed out...I just can't hardly take it..I am just sooo worried about everything!!
  5. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I have on these long johns she gave me and I feel really weird...

Also I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you always listening to me and trying to help all of my weird situations...YOu don't konw how good it makes me feel just having you to talk to...even if it's not something you can help me with...I am just glad I have you to listen..

Thanks sooo much
  6. SherylD

SherylD Guest

We spent our evening at the emergency room...We had to take our daughter..

She got a high fever again and I called the dr.. they said to take her..

She is fine tonight..I will have to fill you in on it tomorrow..I need to get to bed..I am totally wiped..

Good night..
  7. SherylD

SherylD Guest

How was your day??

Mine was a little crazy...but better..I think I was on the phone the whole day..

People were calling like crazy wondering about my daughter..and then I was on the phone alot still trying to get my MRI set up...Which I finally did..It is Wed. at 3:30...Then who knows when I will get into the neurosurgeon...I tried to make that apt..but still waiting to hear back from them..

I think she is getting better...And I went back to bed for a little while this morning and I felt a little better..

Now tonight that lady brought me over some cream to put on my neck cuz it was hurting so bad...It seem to help relieve some of the pain..

Now that the day is done though..I am soo tired..and I need to make our shakes yet..

[This Message was Edited on 03/02/2006]
  8. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I will keep my fingers crossed that you are going to be ok...I think you have just been over doing it maybe??

Call me tomorrow if you get a chance.. I will be wondering how you are doing..

9. SherylD

SherylD Guest

How are you today??
  10. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I see on your other post that you are feeling better...I am sooo glad to hear that!!

I had a quick question for you...Can you do the shake if you are already taking St. Johns Wart???

My sister in law is in a bad depression...She use to take St.JW. and then she was feeling good so she stopped...don't know why...but I have been trying and trying to get her to do the shake...I think I finally got her talked into it today..

But she did start taking the St.JW again just lately...Should she stop that and start the shake..or can she do both??

So glad you are feeling better..:)

11. SherylD

SherylD Guest

We are doing pretty good...

I went to the flea market today with my sister...It was a really good time..I just kept feeling really weird all day though...I just don't get it..And I was starving all day..I just kept eating..

I did wear the long johns from that lady all day today..Maybe that was doing it..I did seem to have a little more energy though..Who knows..We'll see how I am tomorrow..

Kids seem good...my daughter is much better..but her Dad drug her all over the place today so she was just exhusted tonight..crying over ever little thing..Hopefully she will sleep in in the morning..

I am going to tell my SIS to just do the shake for a while and see what happens..She did have good results with the ST. Johns Wart...But she can always go back to that if the shake don't work...Which I know it will..She is just to busy to take the time to make it..Drives me nuts...She needs it soooo bad..I keep telling her she has little kids to take care of..

She has been battling depression for a few years now..It has been terrible..But to be around her you would never know it..I was shocked when she told how she was feeling today..It makes me sad....

I think it was last year the dr. put her on effexor...That is the most nasty drug!..I just hated it that she was taking it..She lost sooo much weight that she was at the gross skinny stage..That med. made her not even ever feel hungry...so she would'nt eat at all...It was awful..She says she can still feel effects of it and it has been a long time since she took it..

So I am really pushing the shake...I will call her tomorrow and see if she did it..

How was your day?? You helped your daughter??
  12. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I looked at a couple of places today for that sweet whey protien...I of course had no luck...

What exactly is it called??

I ended up having to get some other whey protien that has extra vit. and stuff in it..I didn't want that one but had no choice..I had to get something or we would've had to go with out our shakes tomorrow cuz I was out..

I'll just use this one til I get to where I got my kind I had before..I liked that one but couldn't get it today..

And...It sounds to me you had a similiar bug like I had...I hurt soo bad and my stomach just didn't feel right..I never got sick to my stomach..but it just didn't feel the greatest..

[This Message was Edited on 03/04/2006]
  13. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Thanks...I will look for it now...I was looking in the wrong placees for it..

Is it just in the little bag like all the other Bobs Red mill stuff??

How are you today??

I don't feel to bad considering all the stuff I did yesterday..
  14. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I think the cream does help a little...better than not at all...I think it helps my jaw the most..I don't get a whole lot of relief in my neck..

It's funny sometimes it works really good and sometimes it doesn't...I wonder if I get it on the right spot or what...I think I just need to play with it a little more..

I am really considering these products though..I do feel different..I think the water is a big thing..

I'm going to find out about my neck..then decide what products to do..But I am going to do the juice for sure and maybe the greens..

Yseterday I picked up a cal/mag/zinc...and some garlic for my husband...yay!..But I didn't want to spend to much if I am going to order some of the stuff from her...

If I do the juice and the greensymes ( or I just might pick up another greens..not sure yet)..I really shouldn't need much more..maybe the liver support still. They acutually have liver support and garlic..But I think the cost would be the difference..I would have to check it out..

The thing I like about their stuff is it is all natural with nothing added..Which I am having a hard time finding.

I guess I don't know what I am going to do...When I go to the vit store I don't have any luck finding exactly what I need so I hate to spend the money on something that won't be right.

STomach is doing much better not eating corn...I ate some popcorn yesterday at the flea market and got gas and bloating from it..It wasn't to bad...He had a sign up that it was popped in peanut oil..so maybe that made it a little better..But then I ate a cheeseburger from Mcdonalds..which added to it...but it tasted so gross..I could hardly eat it..It was weird.

WEll I wrote a book and now my neck is killing me..LOL Talk to you later!
  15. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Earlier I made some cookies with the kids...Well this happened the last time I made cookies..

I was sampling some of the dough and it feels like it burns my tongue...Like that feeling when you put a lot of salt on your tongue..

I used the organic sugar..And I only put about 3/4 of a cup in...But they taste like salt to me...and I only put in a little of the sea salt.

Everyone else says they are really good...I would've thrown them away..

Then I started itching and my mouth was gross..Now my stomach is all bloated and gassed up....I took a garlic right away and ate some yogurt..

I just thought it was weird...
  16. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I just had a granola bar and a little bowl of cereal and it did the same thing to my tongue...

It's like that feeling like I dumped a bunch of salt on it..

I think my yeast has gotten out of control some how..My teeth feel gross...I am itching all over.. and my stomach is all bloated..and I feel like I gained weight..

I have been taking my threelac and garlic..then I was taking the echinacea...now have switched back to the paud'arco..ANd I am still eating some yogurt..

THe only thing I can think is from eating the prunes everyday...on top of adding a couple of other things here and there...

What do you think??