*** Stormyskye***

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SherylD, Mar 28, 2006.

1. SherylD

SherylD Guest

How are you???

I feel kinda lost...I haven't talk to you for a few days...LOL

My yeast must be kicking in...I am craving sugar soooo bad...All I want is some ice cream!!!

I haven't done anything different...Do I need to increase something???
    [This Message was Edited on 03/28/2006]
  2. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I did add the that ciaga juice...and the greens that I just got...They are doing something...I can tell a difference...But none of these things should increase my yeast...Unless they are stirring things up...

I will hold off on increasing anything....and eating the ice cream...LOL

Still having a lot of muscle pain...Stretching is helping...but it seems to be a hump I can't get over...

And my neck is sooo bad from all the work I have been doing...

Sons room is coming...But I have been working and my husband has been working a lot lately..So it is going a little slower than I thought..We are at the painting stage..Once we get that done then start putting the floor down..

3. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Is all I have to say about today...:(
  4. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I was feeling a little bad yesterday...but I think it zapped me getting in the hot tub last night...Maybe the message from the jets stirred something up??

I know I have been over doing it...but I was doing so good...

I think my neck is really bad..

I also have been having bladder issues...I about can't make it to the bathroom..When I got to go...I got to get to the bathroom..do you think it is related???
  5. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I had just read a post about them being related...I think I will post a question on it and see...I don't remember who was saying it...

I think I might call my chrio and talk to him too...

Do you think uping my mag. will help my muscles??
  6. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I am going to try more mag. ..See what happens..

I am just worried to take more...Something is making me kinda sick to my stomach in the middle of the night...I keep waking up feeling half sick..But then I just go back to sleep...LOL

The room is looking awesome...Me and my husband have been painting this afternoon..I have just been doing a little at a time then taking breaks...

I'll have to send you a before and after pic. when I get it all done..
  7. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Hey Stormy..

I felt so rotten yesterday...Then I went out to that lady to get more water and I told her how bad I was feeling...

I asked her if she could help me out..

Well...She did the magnetic message on my...then she gave me her necklace(magnetic) to wear...I'll tell you what...I was so relaxed by the time I left..

Then last night I woke up just drenched!! Got up this morning and have felt pretty good so far...

My have a headache and some pain...but nothing like yesterday...

What a relief..

My yeast is going crazy...It is ovulation time...It almost feels like it is period time...I think my yeast loves those 2 times of the month...:(

I wish sooo bad you could go to the flea market too...That would be so great..

Laying bricks??? That does not sound like fun...How is the exercising going???
  8. SherylD

SherylD Guest

How are you doing tonight???

I had a pretty good day...I got some things done..

Did a little yard work...Did some stuff at the store..Then me and my sister took the kids to ChuckECheese...They had a great time..

I think this necklace she gave me to wear is really helping my neck...Crazy..
  9. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I ordered my lifetime milk thistle formula... Should have it in a few days..

I increased my mag. today too...

I'll get there yet...LOL
  10. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Wow! That sounds like sooo much work...

I have only done the little bit of stone work I did and it is hard work..

My FIL has done alot with the stone walls...He's a maniac...did it all hiself...

I am not having to good of a day today...I have way over done it...

Yesterday I was gone from 10 in the morning til midnight last night..I went to the flea market and did lots of shopping and out to lunch with my sister...It was great..

But then when I got back I had a friend who I hadn't seen in a very long time want me to go out last night..so I went to the bar to meet a small group of friends..It was nice but I think the smoke just zapped me...

The room is coming along good...They are laying the floor today...It is looking nice...

But..I can not handle all the noise going on in my house at all...I could just bawl..I am tense from head to toe..And the smell of things( nail gun..glue) are really bothering me...I might need to leave..

The stuff I have been taking is great...I am having great results with it...Although I am almost out of everything already...The juice I give to all of us..and the greens me and my husband take twice a day.. so it don't go far..

I picked up a different probiotic yesterday just to save a little money..It is a acidophilus pearl..I thought I could just try it for a little while..I wanted to give my son the rest of the threelac..

I think I am going to order this stuff from Nikken that is like a probiotic and does other things I would have to read it to you...

I am seriously thinking of just switching everything I use to there products...In time..I just think I could do it all in a simplier version that way..

THe necklace has made a huge difference with my neck!! I am pretty sure I am going to order one..My list of stuff I want to order is getting longer and longer...BUt it has all helped so much..

I think you should consider the juice...I see a difference in my son already...

I will have to give you a call maybe tomorrow...we need to chat...I can't type anymore..LOL

Have a good day...Hope your muscles feel better soon!!

11. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I'm sad...I had to give back the long johns and the necklace...that was just like 3 hours ago and I am already hurting...:( I still have a far-infarred blanket of hers...so I am sitting here wrapped in that..

How are you feeling??? Still hurting?? Did you go lay more today??
  12. SherylD

SherylD Guest

That's great that it turned out so good..

I do think it is time for me to make an investment in this stuff...That necklace made a huge difference...So I will be ordering some things for sure...

I did do some comparing over the weekend...The things I looked at were not that different in price..Yes this is a little more...not much...but I think the difference is worth it..So we'll see...

I always say...I don't mind when I hurt for a reason...LOL

I ate like crap over the weekend and now my stomach looks like I am 5 months pg...So uncomfortable..

I will see if you are around in the morning...I feel like I have not talk to you in a while..
  13. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I am not going to have time to call today...I am running out of time and need to get my daughter to school...Sorry..

I was really wanting to talk to you..

It's going to take me while to get use to the time change..

Hopefully we'll talk soon..Have a good day!
  14. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I meant to tell you ealier that my stomach is giving me trouble again...

I don't know if it is yeast or the corn thing or what...It is so bloated..and I am just starving all the time..It drives me crazy..Now I feel big everywhere..very uncomfortable..

I did eat out a couple times over the weekend...I guess I could've gotten something..

But I also picked up a different probiotic on Sat...I was just trying to get something cheeper..

You don't suppose that is why it is all messed up???

It always seems like it is so good for a while and then it gets all messed up...
  15. Vette

Vette New Member

Not trying to butt in Sheryld but (ha! no pun intended), magnesium could be the cause of your stomach problems. I just talked to my Neuro today about my "Magnesium Malate" helping with my pain but upsetting my stomach when I take enough for a few days. This particular Magnesium is from Malic Acid, from apple pectin and is very hard on the digestive system, even gives me diarrhea at times though I have chronic constipation. It even causes GERD in the night sometimes though I take Protonix for that. The Doctor suggested I take Slow Mag instead, as it is coated and won't be so irritating. Good Luck! We don't need any extra symptoms if it can be helped. Vette