Stormyskye

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SherylD, Jul 12, 2006.

1. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I started over as you already know...But the first thing I started with was the aloe and lemon...Well I noticed today that I have increased pain with it...I think it is from all the preservatives in it..

I did a search on the web for one that would not have any in it but I found nothing...

I was wondering if you know of anything else I could use in place of the aloe vera??

Also I bought some coconut oil...I thought I read somewhere that was good for yeast???...This is organic expeller pressed unrefined coconut oil...Did I get the right one?? Should I just start by cooking with a little of it?? Or do I take like a little of it by itself??

Thanks

SherylD
  2. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I paid like $7 for that coconut oil! Darn it!

I have never heard of that aloe vera...I will do a search and see if I can find it...I should be able to take it if it don't have the preservatives...

Do you know of a brand name for the coconut oil??
  3. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I use fresh organic lemons...But I know it is from the aloe vera cuz of just reading the ingredients..

Thanks

Stormy..I did a search but never seen a brand name...I'll look again.
  4. kriskwon

kriskwon New Member

The brand name of my coconut oil is Nature's Way. It's organic and it's pure extra virgin. I believe I get it at Whole Foods (hubby does most the shopping). Hope that helps!
  5. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Wouldn't you know...I don't have a Whole foods! I will have to look for it else where...

But thanks so much for the info!!!

SherylD